Linesman Injured v Livingston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible, we'll be all over the papers for the wrong reasons once again.

What did the tw@ throw?

Terrible, we'll be all over the papers for the wrong reasons once again.

What did the tw@ throw?

No idea mate but the Linesman was treated for a small cut to the back of his head. You just know that the mhedia will have a field day with this tomorrow. We really don't need to score own goals.

Now the tramps from the piggery will have open season on RFC and will use it to point the finger at ALL the big bad Ranger's supporters because of one idiot and we'll be getting lectures from all and sundry about our fan's behaviour even though their memories will conveniently let them forget about the Hugh Dallas incident . However , thanks a bunch to the clown that threw the object at the linesman , you have succeeded in bringing the good name of RFC down to your own own gutter level .

Disgusting behaviour.
We"re all pi$$ed off at the result and performance but it was only one dick head who threw a coin, and that's enough to tarnish our club and the whole support. Mhedia will have a field day.

Now the tramps from the piggery will have open season on RFC and will use it to point the finger at ALL the big bad Ranger's supporters because of one idiot and we'll be getting lectures from all and sundry about our fan's behaviour even though their memories will conveniently let them forget about the Hugh Dallas incident . However , thanks a bunch to the clown that threw the object at the linesman , you have succeeded in bringing the good name of RFC down to your own own gutter level .
Hugh Dallas is now in the annals of history never to be mentioned again, due to a moron who claims to be a Gers fan, i want to beat the living s hit out of whoever it was

Absolute scum who ever done this. Not only do they drag the club down to the Tics level. The team was on the front foot at that point and they stopped that momentum as well. Just another factor in a really awful day for us.

I can only hope they track this cretin down and throw the book at the (unt,I have no sympathy for him I have nothing in common with him there is no defending him he is an embarrassment to the club and I hope his face is on the front page of every paper in the country tomorrow .

Tim behaviour, get whoever done it banned for life........No place within our support, for scum like that......

As was his cunty pal standing applauding his effort after it hit. Fucking pair of melts :mad:
Sadly as much as we have a fucking superb support, we have an element on roasters (as do all clubs). Problem this time is that it's went full retard and tarnished our good lads that follow the gers. Make no mistake, there will be no singular prose used when this hits the papers. It will be "big bad rangers".

They’re in no position to point fingers at anybody,

Absolute clown of a person who done this brings our club the type of negatative publicity it can do without. If anyone knows who is responsible for this they should get them reported straight away to show we won’t put up with this kind of behaviour.

I'm in no way condoning what happened but do we really need to name and shame our own considering the bheasts and media will be all over it and outing them.

Just saying...
Yes they need naming and shaming absolute clown whoever is responsible hope they are really pleased with themselves bringing the kind of negative publicity we can do without.

I'm in no way condoning what happened but do we really need to name and shame our own considering the bheasts and media will be all over it and outing them.

Just saying...

He's clearly not "one of our own" though is he? We, i would like to think have more morals and class than this behaviour suggests. We'd be all over this if "they" had done it, this deserves punishment regardless of which club he supports!

He's clearly not "one of our own" though is he? We, i would like to think have more morals and class than this behaviour suggests. We'd be all over this if "they" had done it, this deserves punishment regardless of which club he supports!

You're missing my point.

Why name and shame our own when the media and the bheasts will do so (there's already a name being mentioned on twatter).

Each to their own, but not in my name. Not now, not ever...

Just saying...
Yes - it’s the difference between us and them.

They hire paedos, racists, and kunts that lob objects onto the park.
We make sure they’re nowhere near our club.

You're missing my point.

Why name and shame our own when the media and the bheasts will do so (there's already a name being mentioned on twatter).

Each to their own, but not in my name. Not now, not ever...

Yes, i do understand your point but in my mind, i'd want to show him and anyone else that this behaviour isn't going to be tolerated regardless of who or what they are. Again, we'd be calling "them" allsorts if they were seen to be trying to protect the thrower. We're better than that!

Just heard a bit of Jim White on Talksport this morning getting stuck into us Rangers fans , making it worse than it was .Admittedly it wasn't nice but he was going on about what if he was facing the crowd , he could have lost an eye .Good on Danny Murphy for pulling him up by saying deal with facts , it didn't hit him in the eye , not what if s .Had to switch it off listening to his drama queen voice trying to run us down and make himself popular with the IRA chanters from the east end .

Heard today that some supporters have been in touch with the club naming an individual. Looks like the doors going to be chapped soon.

Heard today that some supporters have been in touch with the club naming an individual. Looks like the doors going to be chapped soon.
That's good to hear any normal support would do this ,, Just like I'm sure Celtc fans did after the two OF child bottling incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back