Linesman last night ?

You know they won't though.
That gets me the most.

Usually a day down the line and you calm down somewhat, but not tonight. We all realise that we can't win every game, but last night is so brazenly corrupt from Clancy, you end up wondering what is the point in getting or staying upset. If that lot running us don't care, why should the support?

In saying that, the gloves should have been of for this ratbag for a few years now, especially after his display in Dec, 2019.

That gets me the most.

Usually a day down the line and you calm down somewhat, but not tonight. We all realise that we can't win every game, but last night is so brazenly corrupt from Clancy, you end up wondering what is the point in getting or staying upset. If that lot running us don't care, why should the support?

In saying that, the gloves should have been of for this ratbag for a few years now, especially after his display in Dec, 2019.
December 2019 was a defining moment , we had the opportunity to complain from a winning stance , we retained the usual dignified silence.

That gets me the most.

In general I'm not sure the board give a hoot about footballing decisions until crowds/income drops, which won't happen.

It's frustrating that the folk who run the club don't appear to do a lot meaningful when it comes to things like this, it's been like this in my lifetime. The only person who made a public show of his disdain (which was lies) was that prick Green, yet he done it to hoodwink the majority.

The words dignified and silence should never be used in the same sentence when you are being royally shafted

In general I'm not sure the board give a hoot about footballing decisions until crowds/income drops, which won't happen.

It's frustrating that the folk who run the club don't appear to do a lot meaningful when it comes to things like this, it's been like this in my lifetime. The only person who made a public show of his disdain (which was lies) was that prick Green, yet he done it to hoodwink the majority.
I think it is up to the manager to push the board to take action, if the management dont see an injustice then the board sure as hell wont.

Made the same point in another thread.

Beyond any reason that he didn't see it.

You can bet your bottom dollar had it been Barisic on Hayes,he would have been flagging like a railwayman.

Note to rangers board!
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T START CHALLENGING THESE CLEARLY SHOCKING REF DECISIONS!

Who was the linesman last night who despite only being a matter of feet away watched Hayes have not one but two successful attempts at elbowing Barasic bursting his coupon and decided it wasn’t worthy of his attention

Not seen his name posted anywhere?
Was there a linesman there last night?

Back