Linesman Stopping Our Short Corner

What was the linesman up to today?
Taylor was back on his feet and Tav tried to take a quick short corner with Kent but the linesman stopped them. He seemed to be allowing Sellic to get back in formation!
You see Tav pause toward the end, just as he's putting the ball down. Looked like he thought better of saying something.
To thicken the mystery, the lino flew up the tunnel at the final whistle. Looked like Gerrard was maybe wanting a word.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thread from 2019 involving him.

The first one he waited till the ref had turned to watch the box before he moved it outside the area. second one walsh was heading over to have a closer look so he took it short quickly before walsh could see
Never seen that but well spotted!

The first one he waited till the ref had turned to watch the box before he moved it outside the area. second one walsh was heading over to have a closer look so he took it short quickly before walsh could see
Here the potato taking his two corners. I think Davis was claiming it wasn't in the correct area for the 2nd one.
giphy.gif

Thats
Two yellows right there, should have been off well before he was. But all in all, the ref had a decent game i thought.
I destroyed a rheptile in my work with these gifs on Tuesday.Trying to say referee handed us the game.His wee audience were agreeing with him.I pointed out the shirt pull and was rubbished until I showed them it.Clamped he then went on to say we should have had a red.:))Fu*king idiots can’t help themselves.

I destroyed a rheptile in my work with these gifs on Tuesday.Trying to say referee handed us the game.His wee audience were agreeing with him.I pointed out the shirt pull and was rubbished until I showed them it.Clamped he then went on to say we should have had a red.:))Fu*king idiots can’t help themselves.
They see things we dont and like to make up the rest. I imagine you put them firmly in their place. Never defeated, always cheated.

Back