Linfield v Floriana & Coleraine v Motherwell

Long trip for Motherwell before we play
Big hitter removed from tomorrow's draw due to country protection
Co-efficient points added

Decent results for us tonight tbh.

Yip.

Long haul, likely warm / hot temperature, beaten and dispatched back to Scotland to face us a few days later.
Let’s hope the ref doesn’t choose that game to give us our first penalty in a year. A team who never scores penalties against a keeper whos just saved 3.

Can’t have had all four ‘Scottish’ teams in the draw for the playoff round before?

Always someone gets pumped out early

Jimmy Calderwood kept Aberdeen in Europe until January, when Bayern put them out. Prestige and good money from the run, especially the German TV cash

A season later, they sack him for poor runs in the domestic cups. That's Scottish footballs problem - too inward looking

They fucking loath Calderwood, simply because he is one of us. They will never ever ever ever have a euro run like that ever again.

Well if the draw normally happens after 2nd round then yes it’s happened before.

Would be like giving Red Imps credit because they were in the 2nd round draw. Ffs.

Tell me when four Scottish teams have been in the Europa League playoff draw then?

My point wasn't that difficult, despite you attempting to make it so!

EDIT: Red Imps were actually in the third round draw. They qualified for round two....and played us, so i will give them credit for making the 2nd round draw. :D

Last edited:
What a strange way to look at things

No answer to my question. Thanks :)

Rangers were in the Europa League 1/4 final draw last season but i'm sure you didn't pay attention.

You also missed my edit above noting your inability to differentiate between each round anyway.

No answer to my question. Thanks :)

Rangers were in the Europa League 1/4 final draw last season but i'm sure you didn't pay attention.

I look forward to Aberdeen and Motherwell being put out in the next round but having the bragging rights they were in the draw for the play offs.

Im not good with the internet but I could put a lot of money on at least 3 Scottish teams reaching this stage before with Celtic still being in the Champions League meaning 4 not possible.

I look forward to Aberdeen and Motherwell being put out in the next round but having the bragging rights they were in the draw for the play offs.

Im not good with the internet but I could put a lot of money on at least 3 Scottish teams reaching this stage before with Celtic still being in the Champions League meaning 4 not possible.

So still no answer then.

Nobody said bragging rights, it was purely a matter of fact which you have been unable to dispute.

Can't wait to see how Motherwell cope with 15 hours travel before playing us. It is normally us having to cope. Hope they manage to get it to ET and get papped out in the final minute too.

Back