Link for Charity stream tomorrow (Rangers Legends v Bury Legends

Bluefin221

Administrator
Staff member
I will be on from just before 3pm tomorrow for the Legends games, but I'm currently live just now playing a tournament, also will be doing Rangers v Rangers trials tonight so I can whittle down to 18 players for tomorrows matches if anyone wants to come say hello feel more than free.

Twitch Link

I'll bump this again tomorrow.

I will be on from just before 3pm tomorrow for the Legends games, but I'm currently live just now playing a tournament, also will be doing Rangers v Rangers trials tonight so I can whittle down to 18 players for tomorrows matches if anyone wants to come say hello feel more than free.

Twitch Link

Brilliant. Thank you. I can't wait for the 'virtual friendly' tomorrow (Lee Rigby's birthday) and for 3 great charities:

The Lee Rigby Foundation, Rangers Charity and Shakers Community Society.

All proceeds to help bereaved families of military personnel killed in action, underprivileged kids in Glasgow, etc. and disabled supporters of Bury.

DONATE HERE: For the Lee Rigby Memorial Virtual Friendly

Twitch Link

Bring it on
COME ON BURY

3rd games held up as Bury get the tactics board out after a 2-0 win 1st game for Rangers, then a 6-1 demolition job in the second match, rumour on twitter Bury are after a new management team.

Many thanks to all the Bears who have contributed to this event in whatever way. It was a thoroughly professional event organised and produced by ’little’ Bury . Something that I’m sure you would have been surprised by if you didn’t see anything of it.
The 3 beneficiaries will be very grateful for the money I’m sure. And hopefully we have the beginnings of a long lasting friendship.

All the best for the future. Will will overtake those from the piggery very soon.

You truly are The People. I’ll hopefully make it up for a game or two next season, and you are all welcome at Bury anytime.

UTS & WATP.

Ok Since Marks in my chat I may as well see if anyone wants to pop in as I'm doing a karaoke on stream, some folk are unreal singers, and some are absolute shite (like me) its just a laugh, I'm having a few beers and chilling so don't judge. Links in the first post, if you have a good singing voice and a PC come pop in.

Ok Since Marks in my chat I may as well see if anyone wants to pop in as I'm doing a karaoke on stream, some folk are unreal singers, and some are absolute shite (like me) its just a laugh, I'm having a few beers and chilling so don't judge. Links in the first post, if you have a good singing voice and a PC come pop in.

Bit of a giggle on there.

Back