Link to pause Sky Sports and watch for free

If you log into your sky account and select offers and upgrades, there is an option to pause sky sports there. This is where I did it after trying for 4 days of trying with the link on this page.
Just done this cheers. Simples

Just noticed this. Works instantly and you can check future bills straight away and see the impact. I’ve just paid my bill so I’m getting a bigger credit applied next month.

If you log into your sky account and select offers and upgrades, there is an option to pause sky sports there. This is where I did it after trying for 4 days of trying with the link on this page.
Thanks for that tip. Just did it and works instantly.:)

I cancelled before the offer to pause came along. Had a text from Sky giving me the chance to ‘review’ my decision but the link doesn’t work, typical Sky.
Now I can’t phone them (not vulnerable or essential worker) or text them as the service has been switched off. No options whatsoever to do anything online.
For a company who can put satellites into space they sure make a horses arse of the ‘basic’ stuff (covid 19 excepted).

I just renegotiated a new 18 month deal with them the other week. If I pause my Sky Sports, is it likely to impact that?

I just renegotiated a new 18 month deal with them the other week. If I pause my Sky Sports, is it likely to impact that?
I'm the same, it changes the subs to Free on your bill but my future bill shows it back at the discounted price when it's expected to be unpaused.

I'm the same, it changes the subs to Free on your bill but my future bill shows it back at the discounted price when it's expected to be unpaused.

Cheers. I can’t get it to work just now anyway. I’ll give it another go via the app on my phone.

I'll be doing this. Every little helps. I phoned my car fianance company and they said they wont be doing payment holiday, if that's the case for all companies it could send a lot of people into financial trouble.

Does it mean when my sky contract runs out that the sports subscription will carry on for however longer i paused it for?

How are people still managing to do this? I keep getting a message saying they are unable to process the request??

I am in the same position, you should be okay, it appears all fine on my account with regards to the pause in subscription etc.

SKY are being decent about this, I can't find anything from BT which is similar, they'd better be careful or their customer base will disappear when folk eventually manage to get in touch with them. If they keep treating folk like idiots they will end up with their fingers bitten.

BT are taking a lot of criticism on their community page both for not offering a pause and also for being basically unavailable for contact. There are of course much more important issues but customer pressure will get to them eventually I hope. Companies who give a crap or appear to give a crap will be the ones who retain goodwill going forward.

Call me a cynic but does anybody think sky will up price of sports subs if you were to pause but won't if you keep payments the same in the future

After days of trying online I found this number 08001512747 and it only took 2 mins to do.no queue all done automated.just make sure you phone from the number associated with your sky account.

Back