Link to pay first instalment of 4?

WalterSmith72

Has anyone got the link that’s been sent out to pay the first of 4 instalments to season tickets ? The deadline is this Friday and I’ve seen people a few times now saying the bank details given By email weren’t right ?

maybe @Greg Marshall could help on this

Has anyone got the link that’s been sent out to pay the first of 4 instalments to season tickets ? The deadline is this Friday and I’ve seen people a few times now saying the bank details given By email weren’t right ?

The links are unique to each person. You can't share them with anyone else.

I've used the link and everything went through no bother.

You're able to download a receipt of payment from Rangers too mate.

I've used the link and everything went through no bother.

You're able to download a receipt of payment from Rangers too mate.
Yeah seems to be a good system, just can’t see it anywhere at the moment .. think I’ll email the TO just now see if they can supply it

links are unique as stated by others - the only issue with the Bank is that the name should be The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct rather than RFC ticket direct. That was updated for any correspondence after the 1st of may

Yeah seems to be a good system, just can’t see it anywhere at the moment .. think I’ll email the TO just now see if they can supply it
You won’t get a reply for a long time. I’m hoping they still let you pay in instalments after the first date.

You won’t get a reply for a long time. I’m hoping they still let you pay in instalments after the first date.
I’ve asked this question on Twitter just waiting on an official reply from Greg, most folk say you will that you just need to pay a double payment in June.

I’m sure that’s what it use to be as well when you purchased a new season after the first payment date had passed .

I’ve asked this question on Twitter just waiting on an official reply from Greg, most folk say you will that you just need to pay a double payment in June.

I’m sure that’s what it use to be as well when you purchased a new season after the first payment date had passed .
I hope so mate.

first date has passed i would take it that you didn't want it, never read anywhere you could miss thed deadline and pay four weeks later

first date has passed i would take it that you didn't want it, never read anywhere you could miss thed deadline and pay four weeks later

1st instalment isn’t due till the 29th of may but you can renew up till the 30th June.

When I purchased my Season for the seat I have now I originally paid a double instalment as such as it was after the first instalment date and then the subsequent 2 payments on the monthly date they were due.

1st instalment isn’t due till the 29th of may but you can renew up till the 30th June.

When I purchased my Season for the seat I have now I originally paid a double instalment as such as it was after the first instalment date and then the subsequent 2 payments on the monthly date they were due.
Am sure the 30th june is only for people paying in full

Dont know how you paid yours in the past, but all installments plans 4 and 10 payments were taken from a debit card automatically not paid by the st holder over a period, only this time they are asking us to pay the first one our selves

Last edited:
Back