Linked with Moussa Konate in the French press

With the summer of rumours we've had re phantom bids for Alfie I find it hard to believe a real bid would fly under the radar.

As for this other guy I know nothing about him but if he's coming into bolster the squad his goals per game ratio is half decent.

We are light years away from spending £9m on any player, even if we get a significant fee for a current player. I’ll file this one under bollocks.

If we sold Alfie for 20m and bought konate for 7-8m and Kent for 7 we'd still be making a profit and if we qualify for the europa league we'll bank around another 10m so financially it could be a good week for the club. I don't want Alfie to go but if his replacement is of real quality and the fact we could afford Kent would soften the blow for some. As people have said we've sold better before and replaced them well. It's gonna happen at one point I just hope whoever we sign when Alfie goes they can do the business for us

If we sell Alfie for £20m half of that will probably go towards balancing the books, and rightly so.

I doubt we’ll buy a replacement for Morelos and Ryan Kent.

Maybe Morelos has agreed a deal verbally with some team and rangers have said we will do it after Thursday make or break qualifier, the old firm and a replacement brought in.
Or maybe he is just being looked at in case we do get an offer for Alfie.

I think if Alfie was to go he’d already have went to an EPL team before their window shut.

I also mentioned that I wanted Prevljak to replace him but seriously doubted we would shell out the several million it would take to get him.

So there’s not a chance in shite we are shelling out nine million for this guy.

We will just be getting things in place in case a bid does comes in that’s accepted. If we have bid accepted for replacement and possible medical done it means we are not running about at last minute

Looking at Mrs Morelos Instagram they are definitely in London, as she’s posted pictures of them in the M&M shop in Leicester Square. So whoever said he was on the way to Milan was telling porkies! Looks like they are just enjoying a day out.

I hope he stays for 55 as he’s vitally important to our season. I honestly think that this has blown up to unsettle the team after a win yesterday that most probably thought we wouldn’t get.

Looking at Mrs Morelos Instagram they are definitely in London, as she’s posted pictures of them in the M&M shop in Leicester Square. So whoever said he was on the way to Milan was telling porkies! Looks like they are just enjoying a day out.

I hope he stays for 55 as he’s vitally important to our season. I honestly think that this has blown up to unsettle the team after a win yesterday that most probably thought we wouldn’t get.
Any decent pics of his Mrs worth posting?

No interest in the player & no interest in Alfie is what Rangers have told Press guys

Take that for what you all think folks

Thanks for the update but doubt it means much. The club will rightly have no problem lying to the press. Good that they are not confirming it at least but I think we’ll just need to wait a week to know for sure

While I wouldn’t put that past the Scottish press, I can’t imagine l’equipe are part of a conspiracy.

No interest in the player & no interest in Alfie is what Rangers have told Press guys

Take that for what you all think folks

Stevie G sounded as if he knows a bid is coming possibly for Alfie, like many recent signings they are coming out from the left field so this wouldn't be a surprise as we need to balance the books as well!!

Back