Linked with Moussa Konate in the French press

I don't disbelieve this if Morelos goes we do need a replacement.
Interesting time ahead to transfer window closes.

It makes sense to have a replacement lined up incase we do get an offer for Morelos that we can't turn down.

If we sell Morelos now , lose to Legia and the yahoo on Sunday , our season is fcked .

There’s no way this can be allowed to happen - he stays simple as that .

Last edited:
Good to see us contingency planning if true.

Would like to see us bidding on someone with a bit more of a goalscoring pedigree. Morelos was an unknown, but he had scored goals. I do trust the management team though.

Could be doing without uncertainty around our main man going into two huge games mind you.

If there was a bid in for Morelos, of the size required for us to sell him, there’s no chance we’d have put him in today and risk injury, especially when we were winning. Can’t see it.

I don't think it is possible to replace Morelos for 10 million sterling or Euros.

That said, if the player coming in has a set of skills that can fit into the already very capable template of attributes that the squad possesses then we can at least mitigate his loss with some degree of success and perhaps see returns in other areas.

However, Morelos improves with every passing game, at the same time we can witness his still evident flaws, but in so doing we know that he has the ability to iron those out of his game just as I am confident he will consign his immaturity to the dustbin of his developmental history.
If Morelos stays this season I predict he will monster his way through our league, and if we can stay in Europe he will break all sorts of club records.
Yes, ... I really believe he is that good.

It makes sense to have a replacement lined up incase we do get an offer for Morelos that we can't turn down.
I remember the story of when Trevor Steven signed for Marseille that Stuart McCall was practically next door ready to sign.

Back