Linked with Moussa Konate in the French press

Got a feeling morelos will be away after next sunday. There is a lot of smoke around this, it seems inevitable

If there’s a megabucks bid in for Morelos I doubt we put the prospective deal at risk by starting him against the Dhims. This late in the window it’s a shite position to find ourselves in.

If Morelos is going for £20m+ then €10m is what we would need to spend for a half decent replacement.
So much is going to depend on Thursday night.
I am just praying we have Alfie for next Sunday.

Amiens have received a bid worth just under €10m from Rangers for Moussa Konaté; 32-year-old right-back Danny Simpson has also been offered to them https://t.co/93tNTm7VKq

thats from a French twitter account. Can someone explain where the Danny Simpson name has come from?

RANGERS have bid €10million for Amiens striker Moussa Konate, according to reports.
Gers have been linked with a move for the powerful striker as they prepare to face bids for Alfredo Morelos.

Steven Gerrard has admitted he would be ‘powerless’ to stop the sale of the goal scoring Colombian.
And French newspaper L'Equipe claim the Light Blues have sent an offer of just over £9m for Konate.
The 26-year-old striker is under contract with the Ligue 1 side until 2021.
But Amiens will have their mettle tested by a significant offer from the Ibrox side.
The Senegalese forward was the subject of interest from English Premier League sides West Ham and Burnley last summer with both teams linked with an £8million move.
And more recently, West Brom have been reportedly interested in signing the striker to bolster their attacking options.

If Morelos is going for £20m+ then €10m is what we would need to spend for a half decent replacement.
So much is going to depend on Thursday night.
I am just praying we have Alfie for next Sunday.

All depends on how good the replacement is doesn’t it? Replacing him with a top player and making a £10M profit would be great business.

Hopefully they’re just making plans in case something happens with Alfie. Would be a kick in the nuts to lose him at this stage.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1566762031

RANGERS have bid €10million for Amiens striker Moussa Konate, according to reports.

Gers have been linked with a move for the powerful striker as they prepare to face bids for Alfredo Morelos.

Steven Gerrard has admitted he would be ‘powerless’ to stop the sale of the goal scoring Colombian.

And French newspaper L'Equipe claim the Light Blues have sent an offer of just over £9m for Konate.

The 26-year-old striker is under contract with the Ligue 1 side until 2021.

But Amiens will have their mettle tested by a significant offer from the Ibrox side.

At this late stage we're effectively gambling Champions League chances for next season, a huge risk to take which if it fails could see us bring in a pile of money this season but miss out on even more next year.

There looks like there might be something to this, in which case Morelos is almost certainly for the off.

Let's hope we get full whack for him if he is.

Sory Kaba cost Midtjylland just under £3m. Wonder what Konaté is like compared to Kaba? Dijon and Amiens are two poor sides.

Amiens got Guarassy half the price Konaté is being rumoured. He keeps Konaté out the team.

At this late stage we're effectively gambling Champions League chances for next season, a huge risk to take which if it fails could see us bring in a pile of money this season but miss out on even more next year.

If someone bids £20m for Alfie, we're not turning that down, ever.

That's our model and we have to live with it.

Let's just hope this Konate kid is at least as good.

There looks like there might be something to this, in which case Morelos is almost certainly for the off.

Let's hope we get full whack for him if he is.
Was going to same. Pure speculation but if we’ve received a bid for Alfie, we may have kept it quiet while we source a replacement. Then this gets leaked. I know nothing about this player but that’s a huge chunk of change for us. Kent as well?

I don't think Gerrard said 'something will break over the next few days' for no reason, he definitely wasn't on about Grezda!

Yes hes off. No doubt about it now. Been thinking the gaffer hasn't been looking his normal self. Put it down to all the FARE carry on but I wonder if this has been eating away at him as well.

If someone bids £20m for Alfie, we're not turning that down, ever.

That's our model and we have to live with it.

Let's just hope this Konate kid is at least as good.

I accept that, just this late in the window is a nightmare in the short and medium terms.

Intrigued to know who it is.

Milan? Inter? Marseille?
No idea.

But it has to be for serious money if we are forking out 10M or even close to that.

I hope he stays but just cant see it now. There is no way we are spending that kind of money on a 3rd choice striker. If the guys coming Alfie is going the other. I will be gutted

Back