Linked with Wesley Hoedt

Rumours that we have been scouting Wesley Hoedt in Belgium.

Centre half.

Was at Southampton same time as Wilson, could be a Wilson likes him or could just be lazy journalists putting 2 and 2 together due to our scouts attending the game.
The Anderlecht player Sergio Gomez looks a player scored 2 goals in game other night we were reportedly scouting, he can ping a ball and plenty of pace by looks of it

49-DEC6-BC-230-F-4-CE3-BB98-1-C946600-C102.jpg
His Mrs is sensational. :)
Thread over get him signed!

Where u get this one from Scottie he looks like one of interest
I think I read that scouts were at Anderlect vs Charleroi game that Anderlect won, apparently there were other scouts watching him as well from England, the boy can play anywhere up left hand side back to front, gomez does look a player hope it was him we were looking at

The Anderlecht player Sergio Gomez looks a player scored 2 goals in game other night we were reportedly scouting, he can ping a ball and plenty of pace by looks of it
Only just joined them Scottie seems unlikely surely , unless an epl type club are around to throw big cash around .
You thinking he would be winger role at Rangers ?

He was absolutely dross and spent the majority of his career in the Hungarian league.

Deal for him mysteriously fell through in summer 2011... wonder why eh!? I reckon he would have been class for us. The Tims tried to sign him in 2012 but he chose to extended his contract at Anderlecht instead.

He had 8 years in Belgium winning the league 4 times with Anderlecht. He wasn't dross by any means. He went back to Hungary a little earlier than most expected, but he did so for 'personal reasons', what they were, I've never really been able to find out. Retired in 2020.

Only just joined them Scottie seems unlikely surely , unless an epl type club are around to throw big cash around .
You thinking he would be winger role at Rangers ?
i think the fact he can fit in anywhere on left from full back to mid left, attack left as winger would make sense, i just thought he was a stand out in that game, but at the time there was rumours that Borna was going to be gone, but looks like he is wanting to stay with us which is good news but I still think that lad could be of interest

Back