Linlithgow v Falkirk

If I had to pick I would like Linlithgow to win but I dislike both teams so lots of injuries and red cards would suit me.

As a former, born and bred, resident of Bo’ness, my allegiances do not lie with “Luthgie Rose”. C’mon Falkirk.

I know a Bo'ness home and away fan with opposite opinion, he hate Linlithgow but hates Falkirk more because Bo'ness got done out of new stadium by the council.

I love games like this in the cup. Wish it wasn't on the BBC as I don't watch it and have no license

When I moved to Falkirk I started supporting Camelon to annoy my Grandad who went to watch Linlithgow all his life and as a cousin played for them, I'll go with them. Never liked Falkirk.
Mind you my Grandad never saw the end of the first half or beginning of the second. The perils of a good social club.

Heading along to this later. Hoping for a decent game. Falkirk's new managers should give them a good lift and expect they'll thump Lithgae

Heading through to the game just now. The Rose are my team but admittedly have been off the boil recently.
Falkirk should be winning this comfortably but you never know. Have backed the Rose 1-0 at 33/1 and also Rose +1 at 10/3.
Hail the Gallant!

As a former, born and bred, resident of Polmont, my allegiances do not lie with either “Luthgie Rose” or Falkirk, due to being slap bang between the two.

But for the sake of winding up some Falkirk supporting mates, I'd like to see the Rose win! :cool:

Reactions: dmg
Tommy Coyne is a diving bastard so I hope they get absolutely fuucked

When I moved to Falkirk I started supporting Camelon to annoy my Grandad who went to watch Linlithgow all his life and as a cousin played for them, I'll go with them. Never liked Falkirk.
Mind you my Grandad never saw the end of the first half or beginning of the second. The perils of a good social club.
Most us want out Falkirk you’re moving in :))

Boy i used to play against and worked beside plays with Linlithgow so hope they can go through. Tough game for them!

I know nothing about LR but I am not a fan of Falkirk at all. Plus they have a couple of bitter poets in their side and that fud Connor Sammon so hope they get a doing

7/1 is massive surely. Dont watch any of either but cant be a big gulf between them and a scottish league 1 side.

Watching this game reminds me of Rangers playing some of our reserve fixtures at Linlithgow back in the 90s. I was at one game - can’t remember the opposition - but we had the strongest reserve team ever, many coming back from injury. Goram, McCoist, Duncan Ferguson to name a few. Anyone else recall this ?

Watching this game reminds me of Rangers playing some of our reserve fixtures at Linlithgow back in the 90s. I was at one game - can’t remember the opposition - but we had the strongest reserve team ever, many coming back from injury. Goram, McCoist, Duncan Ferguson to name a few. Anyone else recall this ?
Yes. The Unwashed did too in the Barnes/Dalglish era. Goram played cricket for Linlithgow also.

Think they played at a few smaller grounds. I went to see the reserves in Alloa. Maxwell, Bomber and Nisbet played.

Back