Lique 1 Fans in from August

Wazza

Translated from this article:

Ligue 1 is scheduled to start in front of spectators in August

The prematurely canceled French league is scheduled to start the 2020/2021 season on August 23, with up to 5,000 fans per game. This was announced by France's Minister of Sport Roxana Mărăcineanu.

At the end of April, French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe declared Ligue 1's 2019/20 season to be over because sporting events in France had been banned for a long time at that time. While other European leagues continue to play their season into the summer, France is already working on planning for the coming season.

The 2020/2021 season in France is scheduled to start on August 23, 2020 with up to 5,000 spectators per game.

The 2020/2021 season in France is scheduled to start on August 23, 2020 with up to 5,000 spectators per game.

This should start on August 23 with fans in the stadiums, albeit in limited numbers. Sports Minister Roxana Mărăcineanu announced that sports events with fans could take place in the stadiums from the end of July. With regard to Ligue 1, she mentioned the upper limit of 5,000 fans in the stadium, but this number of spectators would only be possible in large stadiums, such as the Stade de France with 80,000 seats.

Regarding the ghost games in the German Bundesliga, Mărăcineanu stated that they were behind the decision to drop out of the league in France: “If I see the games behind closed doors at the moment, I would prefer to involve at least groups of fans so that they can do the sporting Can enjoy the spectacle. "

However, the early demolition continues to cause headwinds from some French clubs. Among other things, Lyon President Jean-Michel Aulas calculated verbally with those responsible, because Olympique Lyon only held seventh place in the table when the league was canceled and thus missed the entry into the Europa League. It was also decided that the two bottom of the table from Amiens and Toulouse descend to Ligue 2, which met with little favor there. (Fascination fan curve, 06.06.2020)

It’s a start, things are moving quickly, football starting back all over Europe, I’m pretty sure we will be allowed back at Ibrox later this year.

Although some crazy feckers on here actually suggested 2023 the other day before fans would be allowed in :D

Czech Republic already letting fans back in smaller numbers to. Don't know how they choose who gets to go though not read enough in to it.

To be fair 5000 seems to be the max and that is only likely in huge stadiums they mention. Think they maybe know they look a bit daft calling it off early so want to get going asap.

Big conspiracy around this.

Ending the season and declaring it as it stood suited OM which is Macrons club.

To be fair 5000 seems to be the max and that is only likely in huge stadiums they mention. Think they maybe know they look a bit daft calling it off early so want to get going asap.

I know your a big fan of German football, do you think when they are allowed fans back in they will offer the tickets to the organised fan clubs/Ultras?

I know your a big fan of German football, do you think when they are allowed fans back in they will offer the tickets to the organised fan clubs/Ultras?

Be a certainty in 3 Liga at certain Clubs, they already have first crack at away tickets to a certain allocation for starters. In Germany being a member or part of the fanscene tends to mean much more than being a season ticket holder I always think. Talking to some lads I know from Rostock the other week who are involved with it and they said they are happy to pass this season off with no fans but will fight it if next season starts with none, they released a statement this week saying that. I think other Groups will follow with the same. I’m not too sure with Bundesliga and the bigger Bundesliga 2 Clubs really, would expect Ultras to have a big say in it though - there will be opposition big time if they only let in say the hospitality areas or more expensive seats for example.

I would expect them all to stick together quite vigorously regarding a restart if no fans are to be allowed. Solidarity is their strength after all.

If you use a pc installing google translate on it and looking at the website the link in the first post was from is something you might find interesting. Just full of fanscene news and articles - loads of stuff on it.

Last edited:
Be a certainty in 3 Liga at certain Clubs, they already have first crack at away tickets to a certain allocation for starters. In Germany being a member or part of the fanscene tends to mean much more than being a season ticket holder I always think. Talking to some lads I know from Rostock the other week who are involved with it and they said they are happy to pass this season off with no fans but will fight it if next season starts with none, they released a statement this week saying that. I think other Groups will follow with the same. I’m not too sure with Bundesliga and the bigger Bundesliga 2 Clubs really, would expect Ultras to have a big say in it though - there will be opposition big time if they only let in say the hospitality areas or more expensive seats for example.

I would expect them all to stick together quite vigorously regarding a restart if no fans are to be allowed. Solidarity is their strength after all.

If you use a pc installing google translate on it and looking at the website the link in the first post was from is something you might find interesting. Just full of fanscene news and articles - loads of stuff on it.

I have learned some German the past while as a hobby as well as keeping an eye on the scene but will deffo keep an eye on it going forward.

I think that if say in a few weeks a club can open up seats to fans and they offer it to the highest paying instead of the Ultras then that won't go down well. It's funny that Germany is seen as one of the most progressive and respected football cultures in the world yet governing bodies in the UK will do anything to move the fans in to a more corporate space than to what the German scene represents.

We have discussed before that there are issues with the German scene and how it's controlled, but it's so saddening to see that fans in Germany have literally given their freedom for their clubs fan groups while our own fans at Rangers would happily turn in our own for an offensive banner.

Surely it should be a percentage of capacity. Some stadiums can accommodate 5k far easier than others.
I would imagine the hospitality crowd would be looked after first, I would expect to if I was paying the amount they are.

I have learned some German the past while as a hobby as well as keeping an eye on the scene but will deffo keep an eye on it going forward.

I think that if say in a few weeks a club can open up seats to fans and they offer it to the highest paying instead of the Ultras then that won't go down well. It's funny that Germany is seen as one of the most progressive and respected football cultures in the world yet governing bodies in the UK will do anything to move the fans in to a more corporate space than to what the German scene represents.

We have discussed before that there are issues with the German scene and how it's controlled, but it's so saddening to see that fans in Germany have literally given their freedom for their clubs fan groups while our own fans at Rangers would happily turn in our own for an offensive banner.

German season isn’t far off over to be honest, bar the play offs Bundesliga 1 and 2 are over the last weekend in June. They are starting to look very shrewd really as you’d expect next season to be started by the end of August now - interesting to see how it all maps out.

I wonder how this limited attendance will work? I take it ST holders will get priority, but how many Of these are there at Ibrox? Come to think of it, how are they going to get people into their seats whilst maintaining a six foot distance? And what about the Subway Loyal and those who are up and down every five minutes? Surely they won’t want people squeezing past each other? That defeats the whole purpose of SD. Maybe you’ll have to be seated in order and not allowed to leave for 90 minutes. Wouldn’t that be a novelty.

German season isn’t far off over to be honest, bar the play offs Bundesliga 1 and 2 are over the last weekend in June. They are starting to look very shrewd really as you’d expect next season to be started by the end of August now - interesting to see how it all maps out.

As long as it pans out with Arminia in the top flight, I’m not bothered :))

Back