List of anti-Rangers actions by the SNP?

CKOxKhG.jpg

Lets see when political party gets involved with football like the snp have then i,d say that politics has something to do with football.can,t really see what the Conservative party has to do with this..this isn,t to dowith how you vote or whatyour political believes are .its to do with snp memembers tryto stop us getting a fan zone simply becausethey are rangers haters.

When a political Party ignores Rangers players being attacked at their work but does find time to congratulate the club whose fans attacked them then I’d suggest that THEY inserted themselves into football.

The snp are having a bloody good attempt at destroying Scotland . Fcuked up police Scotland , nhs Scotland , education barely gets a mention , £13 billion deficit , no currency plans or central bank . As for brexit , at least the tories are honouring the way the vote went ....

As for Rangers , your party is a disgrace .

Michael Matheson - wanted Rangers fans only jailed for doing the Hokey Cokey
Brendan Ohara - spent years calling us huns and orange bastards
Chris mceleny - when he’s not quoting lyrics to provo songs , he’s calling us a new club
James dornan - openly despises us , makes up stories about emails to assault Roman Catholics and is advisor to nil by mouth , also pals with Phil 3 names
Humza yousef - when he’s not on twitter slagging us , praising Celtic and goading bears , he’s now heading up an anti catholic bigotry task force
Allan Casey - appointed an snp aide despite his love of the ira well documented
Chris Cullen - NI Catholic who likes to think of himself as the “ra on tour”
Hope over fear rally - many participants clapping and cheering a republican flute band as it passed George square
Snp hierarchy - drinking in a pro Celtic and inla pub
John mason - praising the ira when they shot dead 3 Scottish soldiers and feels catholic’s are hard done to by Protestants
Stewart McDonald - thinks the loving cup ceremony is a joke and praises “Brendan and the bhoys” while denying rangers a fan zone

I could also throw in the snp people investigated and or suspended for mortgage fraud , theft x 3 , embezzlement , sexual misconduct of at least 4 senior snp politicians .

I know not of any unionist Rangers fan who isn’t proud to be Scottish , it’s the continued behaviour of your party and it’s members that are an embarrassment .

As my proud Protestant , unionist , proud to be Scottish granny would say “those with dirty hands shouldn’t point fingers “

Great post mate.

The ones who i have sympathy for are the real scots within the snp who really foolhardy believe independence is the way forward, and do within themselves think they are doing it for the good of scotland.

The ones i feel sorry and pity for are the one's who believe and think that the like's of, allen casey, james and stephen dornan, ricky bell, james mason, david McDonald, russel robertson (now resigned), chris cullen, chris McEleny, etc also are doing it for the good of scotland.

When in fact they are doing it for it their own anti-british ego's to break up the union, and NOT for scotlands best interest's. All who have been proven to show sympathy towards irish republicanism.

Here's hoping many ayrshire ex-miners realise the blind hatred of the tories has to end, and weigh up the thought of voting for irish republican sympathiser corbyn or the irish republican infiltrated snp.

There are 2 main seats in ayrshire, both up for contesting between two parties and labour isn't one of them. So if you are a ex-labour who refuses to vote rather than vote tory or snp. Or an ex-labour who now votes snp.

Then weigh all that up, and move forward from the 80's and do the right thing. Get up and get your X marked for Stillie and Dowey, and send a message to Sturgeon that Central Ayrshire, and Ayr, Carrick and Cumnock are still unionist communities who repel irish republicanism.

Then we can worry about Brexit and anything else, but first lets send out a message to the leach that plagues our country with her indy2 obsession and her irish republican infiltrators.

There are Rangers fans who support. Tories, Labour, SNP, Greens, Lib Dems and the monster raving looney party. There are Rangers fans that beleive in Christianity, Hinduism, Catholisism or scientology. Lets focus on what units us rather than what divides us eh. Oh and maybe stop using our famous football club to make a political point or try and polorise other fans.
If only the snp and their voters were as tolerant towards the various people groups as you we prob wouldnt have this prob.

The snp are having a bloody good attempt at destroying Scotland . Fcuked up police Scotland , nhs Scotland , education barely gets a mention , £13 billion deficit , no currency plans or central bank . As for brexit , at least the tories are honouring the way the vote went ....

Chris mceleny - when he’s not quoting lyrics to provo songs , he’s calling us a new club
James dornan - openly despises us , makes up stories about emails to assault Roman Catholics and is advisor to nil by mouth , also pals with Phil 3 names
Humza yousef - when he’s not on twitter slagging us , praising Celtic and goading bears , he’s now heading up an anti catholic bigotry task force
Hope over fear rally - many participants clapping and cheering a republican flute band as it passed George square
John mason - praising the ira when they shot dead 3 Scottish soldiers and feels catholic’s are hard done to by Protestants
Stewart McDonald - thinks the loving cup ceremony is a joke and praises “Brendan and the bhoys” while denying rangers a fan zone

I could also throw in the snp people investigated and or suspended for mortgage fraud , theft x 3 , embezzlement , sexual misconduct of at least 4 senior snp politicians .

I know not of any unionist Rangers fan who isn’t proud to be Scottish , it’s the continued behaviour of your party and it’s members that are an embarrassment .

As my proud Protestant , unionist , proud to be Scottish granny would say “those with dirty hands shouldn’t point fingers “

Fantastic post. Did the SNP even bother their arse condemning letter bombs sent to Glasgow Uni?

%^*& the SNP they are nothing but bigoted republican reptiles .

The facts are clear to see for everyone. Let's not forget that "rapist" salmond intervened when Hearts went into administration. He said as Hearts fan he had an interest but would do it for any club in financial trouble. Did they do anything when we had our issues? No they did nothing and let those swines pillage our club. It continues to this day and there is a clear anti rangers rhetoric eminating from that party.

REFUSING TO HAVE AN ENQUIRY ON CHILD SEXUAL AT THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS THAT SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST NOT TO VOTE FOR THEM

Sturgeon was met by a rep of RST in Rangers time of need.

She done %^*& all to assist.
The fight with HMRC couldnt be influenced by her even if she'd tried. Didnt see Labour or Tories at Westminster rushing to our aid, nor Her Majesty for that matter. Reid the sex pest's grubby fingerprints were in there at the outset, albeit at a discreet distance.

The fight with HMRC couldnt be influenced by her even if she'd tried. Didnt see Labour or Tories at Westminster rushing to our aid, nor Her Majesty for that matter. Reid the sex pest's grubby fingerprints were in there at the outset, albeit at a discreet distance.

We were her constituents!!!

Back