List of Build up and Coverage on TV today

May be helpful for those at home today watching the build up. Will be more of course so feel free to add.

BT Sports 1
12am - UEFA Europa League: Coverage of the UEFA Europa League Final Preview Show from Sevilla
1pm - UEFA Europa League Magazine: We look ahead to the UEFA Europa League final
4pm -UEFA Europa League Magazine: We look ahead to the UEFA Europa League final
4.30pm - Leeds v Rangers 1992/93: We revisit the second leg of the 1992/93 UEFA Champions League 'Battle of Britain' second round tie between Leeds United and Rangers at Elland Road. Rangers won the first leg 2-1.
6.30pm - Live Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers

RangersTV
5.45pm - Live Match Build Up: Becky Ives and a very special guest will be live inside the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium.

Last edited:
Quite embarrassing that Sky Sports aren't having a program about the build up to Europa league final.
If it was West Ham,Tottenham or Leicester no doubt they would have..

May be helpful for those at home today watching the build up. Will be more of course so feel free to add.

BT Sports 1
12am - UEFA Europa League: Coverage of the UEFA Europa League Final Preview Show from Sevilla
1pm - UEFA Europa League Magazine: We look ahead to the UEFA Europa League final
4pm -UEFA Europa League Magazine: We look ahead to the UEFA Europa League final
4.30pm - Leeds v Rangers 1992/93: We revisit the second leg of the 1992/93 UEFA Champions League 'Battle of Britain' second round tie between Leeds United and Rangers at Elland Road. Rangers won the first leg 2-1.
6.30pm - Live Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers

RangersTV
5.45pm - Live Match Build Up: Becky Ives and a very special guest will be live inside the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium.
Note that time given for RangersTV is UTC time. So it will be 1845hrs UK time.

Skysports had Kris Boyd on earlier live from Seville and they spent the whole segment talking about the Liverpool game from last night, not a single mention of tonight's game.

Does anyone know if the youtube channel will have commentary ? assumed it could but someone asked me earlier and I'm not sure now

There was a thread closed saying BT Sport's HD is free to watch tonight on SKY.
Is that correct or bullshit.
As I'd like to record it.

There was a thread closed saying BT Sport's HD is free to watch tonight on SKY.
Is that correct or bullshit.
As I'd like to record it.
BT TV customers can tune in on channel 430 (HD) or 433 (Ultimate). On Sky, customers should go to channel 413 (HD), while non-customers can add BT Sport to their TV subscription.

BT TV customers can tune in on channel 430 (HD) or 433 (Ultimate). On Sky, customers should go to channel 413 (HD), while non-customers can add BT Sport to their TV subscription.

Thanks mate. So that's a no then BT Sport is not free on sky tonight.

They can’t. BT Sports have the rights in the UK.
Yeah but another poster said Kris Boyd was on earlier live in Seville and they were only talking about Liverpool and no mention of us.
I know BT have the rights but surely Sky could have had a segment talking to fans and just a build up to game .

Yeah but another poster said Kris Boyd was on earlier live in Seville and they were only talking about Liverpool and no mention of us.
I know BT have the rights but surely Sky could have had a segment talking to fans and just a build up to game .

SKy Sports has had plenty of Rangers coverage today. Not quite sure what you’re moaning about.

Back