Live it up.

Love a Rangers fans get a tune up the charts in time for Christmas thread :))

For those of us of a certain age, where is the best place to download from? And are we better holding off this week if we are trying for an Xmas No 1?
bit too early for any attempt for that, the chart is a Friday now which means the Christmas No1 will be named on Christmas Day this year

also it would need to be streamed a lot, ITunes/Amazon is not good enough for the charts nowadays

747-F0-DAD-0-B1-E-4-B37-85-D3-057-DB54504-C2.png

Purchased, number 7 now.

Love a Rangers fans get a tune up the charts in time for Christmas thread :))
And why not.

We are part of the Establishment, and it goes all the way up to the Queen and PM. Our stop-the-ten plan is now in full swing. With our frequent drive-bys, soon every time that song is heard, the mighty Queen’s 11 supremacy will be subconsciously triggered in their brain cell. They cannot even hide from us in listening to Spotify or Tidal.

#PleaseDontRepeatThisToAnyoneLhurkers

:))

Genuinely can’t find it on any iTunes chart. Wtf I’m i doing wrong? :))

I found it, would help if I were looking in the correct place I suppose. :D

Last edited:
We’ve peaked too early FFS.

Should’ve planned this to be done in the week before Christmas to have the maximum effect.

Hopefully we can still manage it.

I’m disappointed that version of Tavernier Baby hasn’t charted. Can’t think why:cool:

obi4yHe.png

not really going to do much in the actual chart unless people listen to it on Spotify but nice to see it top of the ITunes chart

as others have said...

now no 1 on the itunes chart

now is the time to buy (0.99p)

christmas no1?

:)

Back