Live Sash-Bash on Facebook

He's a good singer I just can't handle the keyboard stuff mate
He's a good singer I just can't handle the keyboard stuff mate :))
Better than backing tracks that have been transposed a million times that Jamesy and Tommy from platoon made a million years ago and have lost half the instruments. Have you seen him live?

He's a good singer I just can't handle the keyboard stuff mate

Better than backing tracks that have been transposed a million times that Jamesy and Tommy from platoon made a million years ago and have lost half the instruments. Have you seen him live?

Of course I have, probably hundreds of times.

So have i, I’m his dad and I’ve had to hump they keyboards for 16 years to gigs along wi the speakers etc. Maybe be easier wi a lap top. Cheers man and have a good day and hope we hump the scum.

So have i, I’m his dad and I’ve had to hump they keyboards for 16 years to gigs along wi the speakers etc. Maybe be easier wi a lap top. Cheers man and have a good day and hope we hump the scum.

I realised that when I saw your name :))

Like I said, good singer and I've saw him live hundreds of times, just personal preference not liking keyboards.

I think I'm in the minority there right enough.

Have a good day pal

Was watching Lindsey Glenn and her Bristol cities bouncing about was most off putting :D looking forward to Chris Dee at full time

If anyone wants to watch the next time, pm me I'll add you to Facebook and invite you on to the page.

I’m sure it’s by invite by the page admins only as they don’t want the live videos getting shut down basically.
Before sending the link best run it by the guys who run it.

Back