Live Sash-Bash on Facebook

Plays in the saltcoats protestant boys as well.

Good on him.

Guess the world is changing.

I’ve just watched our next home grown superstar tell me his favourite player is an ex mentally challenged.

Good to see diversity and inclusion breaking through.

Good on him.

Guess the world is changing.

I’ve just watched our next home grown superstar tell me his favourite player is an ex mentally challenged.

Good to see diversity and inclusion breaking through.

Yeah the world is changing, back in the day a proddy family would never have used such a name :))

Was brilliant thoroughly enjoyed that from half 6 till 10 isn’t bad going good few beers along with it.

Is is Stephen Dean that sometimes joins up with Sarah Jane Malcolm ? I saw them at Bathgate after the H&H live show and they were really good.

Your doing well then since its not been there for the best part of a week
OP was done on Mar 28 and I sent it on Facebook messenger to a group chat on April 3rd, and was on for a day or two after that at least.

Watching a 90 minute video '2 or 3 times' over the course of 8 days is hardly beyond the realms of possibility, especially when you're not allowed to leave the house.

Not being funny but can you not just watch the same one lol? I've watched the one in the OP 2 or 3 times.

video no longer exists it says and I’d rather watch another live one than one I’ve already watched a few times.

Sun had a story about a gathering whilst the sash bash was going on from 2 weeks ago

slow news day obviously.

Literally I’ve not seen or heard of it in any case fûck them there is nothing wrong with these bashes what people do outside of the person holding them is nothing to do with them.

total non story

slow news day obviously.

Literally I’ve not seen or heard of it in any case fûck them there is nothing wrong with these bashes what people do outside of the person holding them is nothing to do with them.

total non story

Aidan Cunningham is doing 1 again later mate

Back