Live streaming of SPFL matches this season?

colin stein 9

Article in “The Athletic”, sorry can’t copy.

Basically says around half of Premiership clubs have signed up to a firm called “Stream Digital” and “optimistic” all other clubs “bar one” could do so for the forthcoming season. The “bar one” is us as we are already contracted to “StreamAGM”.

Goes on to say that there is a concern for smaller clubs that cost would not be offset by income

Hopefully “if” this goes ahead and live streaming takes place then we can all watch Rangers at Ibrox. I hope (although appreciate it’s an individual decision) that we as a support do not pay to watch away games and they all lose money from this.

Article in “The Athletic”, sorry can’t copy.

Basically says around half of Premiership clubs have signed up to a firm called “Stream Digital” and “optimistic” all other clubs “bar one” could do so for the forthcoming season. The “bar one” is us as we are already contracted to “StreamAGM”.

Goes on to say that there is a concern for smaller clubs that cost would not be offset by income

Hopefully “if” this goes ahead and live streaming takes place then we can all watch Rangers at Ibrox. I hope (although appreciate it’s an individual decision) that we as a support do not pay to watch away games and they all lose money from this.

Our away games will be live on Sky.

So lets have a look at Stream Digital. Is this the same Stream Digital that is based out of Livingston?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC630052

Which has shares issued to a certain Kenneth Haughey. A certain son of Willie by chance?

Shares Info

Starting to stink a bit. I'm sure others can find out more.

The article states they were previously known as “SportsMedia GB”, founded as a web and media development company, redesigned the Celtic, Hibs and Hearts websites before pushing into video streaming.

I`ll tell you one thing. I`ve tried watching the German games with no crowd and lasted all of 5 minutes.

I might persevere with our games but I`ll never watch a closed door game. It`s utter dross.

Back