Liverpool Away

Everyone's favourite vlogger took in the game.

and a Russian chap who is dodging general mobilization (whilst simultaneously ccepting money from the regime) was there as well

Last edited:
Dropped off at the big roundabout at Larbert at 4am, in the house for 4:15, good trip on the Dunfermline bus.

The wee man was back up and away for his train to college in Edinburgh at half 7 but got lucky once he got there as there are a new intake of students and the lecturer was covering stuff the earlier intake had already done so they were told they could go home to study, he's back in his bed now!!

He forgot his key though so had to phone me to get up and let him in, I'm burst this morning.
Glad I drove I got back to Dunfermline at 2.15am

I’ve not caught up on all threads but to disrupt a minutes silence in memory of victims of a footballing disaster with shouts of up the ra.
That's the first I've heard of that . Did it happen like ? If it did can you post us a link or any kind of footage . Ta.

I was at Heysel don't need to Google it thanks..The tragic deaths there were due to crushing in the corner of the terrace caused by people fleeing a charge by Liverpool fans, after fighting broke out between the two sets of fans. Many fans were jailed for their part in the incident. Absolutely horrific and something that lives with everyone that was there...likewise Hillsborough.
So once again I suggest you Google the definition of murder.
If you want to be pedantic it was manslaughter and Liverpool fans were arrested and convicted of it so stop trying to shift blame

That's the first I've heard of that . Did it happen like ? If it did can you post us a link or any kind of footage . Ta.
He was shouting at the main stand down at the Rangers fans right before the end of the minutes silence. Just got a finger wagging from your steward

It was shouted from the lower section of the Main Stand at the Anfield Rd end about 2 or 3 seconds before the minute silence ended just before the referee blew his whistle.
Correct. Heard it too. So did everyone else around me.

It was shouted from the lower section of the Main Stand at the Anfield Rd end about 2 or 3 seconds before the minute silence ended just before the referee blew his whistle.

Also heard it. Fair amount of people round about him laughing about it while we were giving him pelters after the whistle.

I posted an Instagram link on a thread yesterday re-trouble outside ground Plus a newspaper article from the mirror with pictures and info on prematch altercations.
Not seen anything about guy in crowd

Our whole end heard it. I watched the game back last night and you can hear it happen around 58 seconds into the minutes silence
We could hear it from over at the opposite end of the Anfield Rd stand.

Cayote Ugly was meant to be 1000 but was nowhere near I don't think, although pubs nearby were busy.
I had tickets for there but ended up anchored in a wee boozer called the Empire 10 minutes walk from it. Plenty East Belfast punters in there from both sides so ended up a sash up lol.

Tedious prick. Grow up. I fucking said our fans were jailed over Heysel. Seriously can you not read? For a fan of a club that's had its own tragedy you make me sick tbh. Absolute moron. Don't care if I get a ban for this.
97 died at Hillsborough but many hundreds were injured and countless others suffered serious mental issues. My brother ended up in a psychiatric hospital
Thankfully the majority on here are not knuckle dragging thickos like you. Now go finish your homework. School in the morning.
Well at least you admitted that Liverpool fans were involved. Something your club to this day still does not accept. That’s what gets people’s backs up.

Tedious prick. Grow up. I fucking said our fans were jailed over Heysel. Seriously can you not read? For a fan of a club that's had its own tragedy you make me sick tbh. Absolute moron. Don't care if I get a ban for this.
97 died at Hillsborough but many hundreds were injured and countless others suffered serious mental issues. My brother ended up in a psychiatric hospital
Thankfully the majority on here are not knuckle dragging thickos like you. Now go finish your homework. School in the morning.
Buy the Sun

Then the twat should 've been turfed out , arrested and banned for life. I said on here weeks ago that me Da was ( is as no such thing as an ex Para ) 3 Para B - Coy in the 70's. At Aldershot station in 1974 just before Christmas an IRA bomb failed to go off as the Paras were coming back from Northern Ireland. I was two at the time , our kid was four and me Ma ' 25.

Reactions: SSR
100% this is exactly what happened.

The scousers will get slapped about Glasgow next week.

There will 100% be trouble after Tuesday.
Really do hope so after some of their weasel fans’ antics on Tuesday. Video of the guy walking himself getting pelters, would they have been as mouthy if it was a larger group with no police about to save them? Doubt it

Back