Liverpool Away

joseph

Official Ticketer
Which means existing gold near the bottom that aren’t playing the game with add ons will get replaced by silvers who have been
I can assure that next season I will be buying under 23s and ladies season tickets might even subscribe to Rangers TV.

Particularly if there a concession rate for over 65s on these products :rolleyes:

Being on 1582 points is a bummer especially today

scottmac

Official Ticketer
From the update Rangers just put out on twitter:

Should any tickets remain unpurchased following this initial window, updates will be issued in due course.

Super Ally

Official Ticketer
nobodys has , every chance if everyones RTV had been added threshold would be 1638 then you'd be wishing you'd signed up for match programmes
Not everyone would have been due an RTV update. Possibility of leapfrogging people who renewed at a different point in the season.

I purchased in June before the July points update came out. Missed out by 10 points.

Empire

@EmpireFF - Twitter
Staff member
Just posted on other thread but here it is -

VIP Corporate Travel Package Itinerary
Tuesday 4th October
08h00 – 08h45 Pre travel breakfast served at Ibrox Stadium
(Parking available at Ibrox)
09h00 Depart Ibrox for Liverpool in Parks Executive Coach
13h30-14h00 Arrival at respective hotel (guests will be in two 4-star hotels)
Check in from 15h00
14h45-15h45 VIP drinks reception hosted at hotel
16h00 Depart hotel(s) for pre match dinner event
Three course meal with ½ bottle of wine pp, beers and soft drinks
18h15 Depart venue for Anfield
20h00 Liverpool vs. Rangers (Category 1 seat)
Post-match Return transfer to respective hotel
Wednesday 5th October
08h00 – 10h30 Breakfast served in respective hotel
11h30 Depart hotel(s) for Ibrox
16h00 Arrival back at Ibrox
The package includes breakfast at Ibrox, Executive coach transfers, 4-star hotel accommodation,
drinks reception, VIP lunch event and all stadium transfers:
• Full Package £650 pp (inc. VAT)
• Self-drive Package £575 pp (inc VAT)

is this genuine?

Northumbeara

Typical, on1612 points and renewed RTV in August but those points haven't been added yet. Absolutely pissed off.
I’m on 1678 mate so was ok but this has been my issue I renewed in June and still waiting for the 25 points, if I hadn’t got a ticket I would have been livid!
It seems that some MYGERS loyalty is rewarded at a slower pace then other types.

Empire

@EmpireFF - Twitter
Staff member
It is , just checked with corporate. Was only offered to people who have done day trips before

Who did you speak to if you don’t mind me asking because both Sean and Pippa have auto replies on their email saying they are out off the office.

RangersEasyOK!

I'm not !

Full details -

VIP Corporate Travel Package Itinerary
Tuesday 4th October
08h00 – 08h45 Pre travel breakfast served at Ibrox Stadium
(Parking available at Ibrox)
09h00 Depart Ibrox for Liverpool in Parks Executive Coach
13h30-14h00 Arrival at respective hotel (guests will be in two 4-star hotels)
Check in from 15h00
14h45-15h45 VIP drinks reception hosted at hotel
16h00 Depart hotel(s) for pre match dinner event
Three course meal with ½ bottle of wine pp, beers and soft drinks
18h15 Depart venue for Anfield
20h00 Liverpool vs. Rangers (Category 1 seat)
Post-match Return transfer to respective hotel
Wednesday 5th October
08h00 – 10h30 Breakfast served in respective hotel
11h30 Depart hotel(s) for Ibrox
16h00 Arrival back at Ibrox
The package includes breakfast at Ibrox, Executive coach transfers, 4-star hotel accommodation,
drinks reception, VIP lunch event and all stadium transfers:
• Full Package £650 pp (inc. VAT)
• Self-drive Package £575 pp (inc VAT)
For that price better be some gas cookers in the hotel

buckfast1994

It’s only worth it if you can comfortably afford to piss that money away.

£500+ on RTV, EH, programmes, Champions walls, and womans / B team STs is a fûck load of money just to get access to some high demand tickets.

It’s exactly what the club wanted when they started MyGers though. They’ve created a monster that’s sadly here to stay.

Agree entirely.

There also appears to be very little logic behind how points are awarded: 120pts for a ST which can cost over £700, yet you can get 50pts for spending a fifth of that on the Edmiston House package?

Points should only be awarded for buying tickets and attending matches. The system at present essentially allows the club to arbitrarily incentivise high cash purchases by awarding MyGers points. It’s solely a money making scheme.

hunter1rfc

Official Ticketer
Apparently everyone else is peasants and I shit out points for breakfast. Whoever’s made the account is relentless

Given me a good laugh this afternoon though I found out it was previously a parody for the seafarer. All good humour
Was howling when i read that part :))

butcherboy

Agree entirely.

There also appears to be very little logic behind how points are awarded: 120pts for a ST which can cost over £700, yet you can get 50pts for spending a fifth of that on the Edmiston House package?

Points should only be awarded for buying tickets and attending matches. The system at present essentially allows the club to arbitrarily incentivise high cash purchases by awarding MyGers points. It’s solely a money making scheme.

And always has been. So you have a choice, pay up or don't.

BlueAllOver

I’ve got 1700+ points and got the email with the link to purchase my ticket. Now I’m getting a message saying - A maximum of 1 ticket may be purchased. I’ll probably miss out now because I won’t get a response from the ticket office over the weekend.

Gramps1

Official Ticketer
I can assure that next season I will be buying under 23s and ladies season tickets might even subscribe to Rangers TV.

Particularly if there a concession rate for over 65s on these products :rolleyes:

What away games have you had this season mate?
Am 1569 and just wondering if us peasants in the low gold are getting shafted?
Livi away is my lot.

OohAhHuistra

Official Ticketer
I’ve got 1700+ points and got the email with the link to purchase my ticket. Now I’m getting a message saying - A maximum of 1 ticket may be purchased. I’ll probably miss out now because I won’t get a response from the ticket office over the weekend.
Log out and wait half an hour seems to be the go to lol

Aww Skew

MyGers #1 Fan
Take a screenshot of the error message and email them if it still doesn’t fix. They will honour it if it’s a system error and you were eligible

bar72bear lm

Official Ticketer
Who did you speak to if you don’t mind me asking because both Sean and Pippa have auto replies on their email saying they are out off the office.

Never caught the woman’s name.
She called me after I’d emailed the corporate email. Essentially it was a trip that was only offered to people who had went before on corporate trips. In a lot of ways I understand it but still annoying people are getting offered things that others aren’t

RFC Euro Bus

Official Ticketer
Clear your basket and add again. If still don’t work just leave it for a while. It’ll work eventually. Happens all the time.

Brotybear

Agree entirely. I am 1 point behind you, but if update had been done to the same timescale that Rangers take our cash, I would have scraped in for this. I did get a ticket for Ajax away, so difficult to understand why on a similar allocation andif the same principles were followed that I don’t make the cut for this, unless Rangers are creaming more tickets off the top for this game - just like Seville.