Liverpool Away

Good luck to the folk with tickets, but the fact that they then get 15 points further away from the chasing pack creates a closed shop 100%.
It’s not a closed shop though. If you bought every single add on, regardless if you attend euro aways or no, you’d eventually be gold in 5 years time

Obviously I understand it’s not value for money and it’s an extreme example but that then shows it’s not a closed shop. The people in gold just now are there due to their buying habits over the last 5 years, if people aren’t in gold it’s because they’ve either not been buying add ons, weren’t on cccs or didn’t have a ST for the last 5 years. That’s not people in golds fault

Do people saying if they had bought X Y and Z not understand that this would have just likely pushed the points total threshold up and they’d have still likely missed out?

Same goes for adding PSV/USG/Ajax etc. majority people ahead of you are waiting for these to be added too.

It’s not a closed shop though. If you bought every single add on, regardless if you attend euro aways or no, you’d eventually be gold in 5 years time

Obviously I understand it’s not value for money and it’s an extreme example but that then shows it’s not a closed shop. The people in gold just now are there due to their buying habits over the last 5 years, if people aren’t in gold it’s because they’ve either not been buying add ons, weren’t on cccs or didn’t have a ST for the last 5 years. That’s not people in golds fault

Some people might argue they can’t afford all the money to go to all euro aways as well so add ones to keep them in gold as mad as it might sound are good for them.

Ticket bought and the last half day of my holiday allowance in. More or less straight to work from the match. Happy days.

Just need to remember to take the hub caps off the motor before driving down.

Some people might argue they can’t afford all the money to go to all euro aways as well so add ones to keep them in gold as mad as it might sound are good for them.
Peoples circumstances are different and I won’t question reasons why people can’t do euro aways regularly or buy add ons

I’m merely saying it’s not a closed shop. It may seem like a closed shop if you’re unable to buy every add on or do euro aways regularly but that doesn’t make it a closed shop in practice

Just missed out but no what im actually glad for the guys that go everywhere getting tickets. It is what it is. Circumstances prevail me doing away trips but could have drove to this and back home. Knocked back hospitality there as dont want a liverpool supporter missing out.

Liverpool is absolutely brutal. You’ve got people waiting 15/20 years for season tickets and counting. They only offer half their stadium for STs and then keep the rest for match to match sales as they think people will spend more on merchandise etc if they only go to the odd game

Have a family friend who’s still around 18000 in the waiting list for a ST, he’s mid 30s and been on the waiting list since early 00s.

Would you be happy if we had similar and you were one of those on the outside looking in? Their away scheme is essentially a closed shop too, no way similar should be implemented at rangers
If the away scheme looks after its regulars
Whats to hate?

Distribution perhaps

If the away scheme looks after its regulars
Whats to hate?

Distribution perhaps
So what if you weren’t in the top 500 of the list? You’d be ok if there was 500 ahead of you and you literally wouldn’t ever get the chance to overtake?

I actually think mygers works in terms of ticketing, however iv heard some things about this trip that really annoy me (and I got a ticket) such as the rumour the club has given 50% of the allocation to corporate/staff

If that’s true , and it’s an If , then they are taking the piss, fag paper maths, but the numbers seem to suggest we’re looking at a 1k or so to mygers going by the qualifying points - anyone know the actual allocation?
The points being as low as 1622 tells you the club haven’t taken 50%

Ajax fans with home end tickets got moved to the away end if anyone thinking about chancing it.
I think that was allowed by the police etc as there were spaces in the away end that night due to issues at Schipnol quite a few Dutch didn't get over.

No chance they'll do the same with us.

Live football tickets mate.

Didn’t have any problem as I only bought one.
Have they confirmed it yet as they were cancelling orders previously if it was a Scottish address? The first email you get when buying it isn't confirmation that it's been processed.

Is it a secure website mate?
Far as I’m aware. Asked for scan/picture of id and credit card used (showing only last 3 digits) for added security. Money pending on my online banking. It’s an e-ticket so details of app required still to come. No reason to doubt. Site was recommended on here.
Is it a secure website mate?

Far as I’m aware. Confirmation email received

When do we reckon a points update will be done now then?

Will they wait until after the Liverpool game & add the 15 points for this trip or is it likely to be done before?

Back