Liverpool Away

Any suggestions which area to park? Happy to park a bit of a walk away to avoid traffic, loads of spaces on justpark just not sure where to pick

Loads of street parking near Anfield but watch out for residents only parking. Tetlow Street near Stanley Park is a banker, 10 mins across Stanley Park to the ground but park up at least an hour before ko.

Actually not too bad.

I'll have a look tomorrow.

I'm assuming they're e tickets and they get sent them over via email?
The one i got is saved onto my wallet and works just like apple pay. Now it’s registered on my account it seems you’re not able to transfer it now either. All a bit too complicated for my liking lol

Any suggestions which area to park? Happy to park a bit of a walk away to avoid traffic, loads of spaces on justpark just not sure where to pick.

I lived in Oswestry Street up until Feb this year. Its right behind the Kop about 100 metres from the ground. Its a new estate and despite the "parking for residents only" signs the restrictions arent enforceable because the council hasnt got them ratified. On match days the street is full of cars.

Id advise you to call the council to check before parking there but I can assure you this was the case right up till Feb this year.

I've always wondered with these secondary sites see when it gets closer to the game like even a few hours before kick off does the price drastically drop? It seems mental somebody would rather lose out on any money on there ticket than reduce it.

Theres a website which when you click the seat it says its in where their away end is “shortside lower”. Tickets are £220, surely that can’t be right as no Rangers fan would be reselling this match?

Theres a website which when you click the seat it says its in where their away end is “shortside lower”. Tickets are £220, surely that can’t be right as no Rangers fan would be reselling this match?

One of our corporate partners might.

For example, Thomas cook use to have packages for OF games.

Does it specify it's the away end as half of the Anfield Road Stand lower is home fans

Anyone think it will be possible to jump in to the away end once inside the stadium? Looks like it’s always a tiny barrier between fans at Anfield.

Anyone think it will be possible to jump in to the away end once inside the stadium? Looks like it’s always a tiny barrier between fans at Anfield.
Was just about to ask this. Has anyone been away end in anfield? How likely is it to just get in the away end with a home end ticket, whats the turnstyles like? :))

Was just about to ask this. Has anyone been away end in anfield? How likely is it to just get in the away end with a home end ticket, whats the turnstyles like? :))
Don’t think there’s much chance as away end is paper tickets and we have them on our phones for the home end.

purchased, wee bit further than hoped but same stand at least :))
That map is from the Ticombo site mate. I’m assuming it’s correct but I’m not 100% sure.
I’m waiting on tickets coming through tonight, all I know is they are ‘Longside’.

That map is from the Ticombo site mate. I’m assuming it’s correct but I’m not 100% sure.
I’m waiting on tickets coming through tonight, all I know is they are ‘Longside’.

I’m waiting on two upper long side and one in section L15 hospitality. Starting to get twitchy as never used any of these sites before

Longside is main stand or opposite one yeh?

125 it is we’re in mate. Look out for a couple of guys with perms, shite fake moustaches and shell suits on :shh::))
This you?

hqdefault.jpg

Around 40-50 Ajax fans caused a bit of uproar when they got into the home sections last month. I suspect there may be more than 40 or 50 of us in there :p

Around 40-50 Ajax fans caused a bit of uproar when they got into the home sections last month. I suspect there may be more than 40 or 50 of us in there :p

There will be hundreds in home end at the very least.

Sorry to be a pest...

Anyone booked home end tickets through Ticombo or other third party sites recieved their E-Tickets or Mobile tickets yet?

Back