Liverpool Away

Afternoon guys hope your all well and excited and looking forward to the game.

They way were playing at present I can not see us doing anything in this game.

A big welcome to my city have a great time though I am putting my lfc flag out my window game night in sunny Glasgow

Afternoon guys hope your all well and excited and looking forward to the game.

They way were playing at present I can not see us doing anything in this game.

A big welcome to my city have a great time though I am putting my lfc flag out my window game night in sunny Glasgow
Who you kidding pal:), Liverpool are off form but I’d bite your hand off right now for a draw, can’t see it though, Liverpool far too strong.

Who you kidding pal:), Liverpool are off form but I’d bite your hand off right now for a draw, can’t see it though, Liverpool far too strong.
Alright Tam. Hope ya sound mate. We are terrible da new lol. My glasga twang I picked up
Been in glasga for over 30 yrs. We will be lucky mate am being honest.

Alright Tam. Hope ya sound mate. We are terrible da new lol. My glasga twang I picked up
Been in glasga for over 30 yrs. We will be lucky mate am being honest.
Oh i hope you’re right bud, but I’m not mentally challenged (well not too much:)), Liverpool are levels above us, on or off form.

Oh i hope you’re right bud, but I’m not mentally challenged (well not too much:)), Liverpool are levels above us, on or off form.
Honest mate. I said before the season started we will be lucky to win anything this season. Ye we may be levels above but European games are different. Set alfredo loose and he will destroy us. Our heads are not in it at present. Diaz and nunez could score in the swavy sav mate.

Buzzing for this should be a good day.

I’ve got a weekend in Liverpool Friday to Sunday after it, if the game was the Wednesday I would’ve stayed down rather than come up to come back down again haha.

4 of us planning this, allegedly.
Only seen fans double up once at anfield in recent years. Stewards are pretty well clued up. Not sure what it's like with away fans but for home fans they have stewards outside each turnstile , the queue is kept several feet back and they only let one at time through.

If you can't get in there are a few large pubs nearby that will have it on big screen.
The sandon, the church are both big pubs, the arkles and the willowbank are decent too.

Was thinking of just staying around Goodison Park for a beer after ticket collection there’s quite a few boozers within walking distance even a KFC and McDonalds for a snack then 20 mins walk to the ground instead of heading to the city centre then back thru rush hour traffic to get to the game

Was thinking of just staying around Goodison Park for a beer after ticket collection there’s quite a few boozers within walking distance even a KFC and McDonalds for a snack then 20 mins walk to the ground instead of heading to the city centre then back thru rush hour traffic to get to the game

Is there much parking around Goodison? Was thinking of doing the same.

I was thinking of parking near Goodison as well - I imagine they'll be free on street parking? It's close enough to walk to Anfield but not sure if the permit zone extends to there as well?

Back