Liverpool Away

It was decent down there last night. We couldn't get into Sgt Peppers as we had a 16 year old with us but, sat outside the Carribbean restaurant right across from the Cavern. Excellent way to spend a few hours. Be a few boys nursing hangovers this morning:)
Was there in August with my wife and friends. Sgt peppers was excellent. Enjoy guys. Very jealous

There's no way our fans have travelled to Liverpool to throw paint on a Klopp mural, there's statues all over the west of Scotland to celtic people and we don't touch them. Some people determined to stir up trouble between both sets of fans.
I only came down to wave a copy of The Sun in the face of scousers

You’re a complete and utter weirdo.

A37-C1864-9-A60-4902-9-DB1-13-D37-A7-CAAF0.gif

If you thought ajax ticket collection was bad this is a fucking joke.

It's as if Rangers want to fucking piss fans off.
Huge queue in pissing rain.

Fucking well done again rangers ticketing.

Rewarding loyalty my hole

Loads of buses all rocking up at the same time?
Happened in Villarreal similarly.

How can they get the basic wrong again and again and again. They know how many tickets they need to give out. They know how long it can take. This is simply not complicated and the make an arse of it every time.

I'm sure someone will come along and say not to complain as we were playing Brechin a few years ago or something but the failure to get simple things right at the club when it comes to "fan engagement" is terrible.

How can they get the basic wrong again and again and again. They know how many tickets they need to give out. They know how long it can take. This is simply not complicated and the make an arse of it every time.

I'm sure someone will come along and say not to complain as we were playing Brechin a few years ago or something but the failure to get simple things right at the club when it comes to "fan engagement" is terrible.
Ticjets should have been picked up before today nobody would sell this ticket on.
Imagine spending hours waiting for a ticket in the pissing rain when everyone’s partying in the town.

How long is the queue?

If only people didn't try to pick up other people's tickets then that might be true. Probably not happening as much for this game but it's been done in the past so we suffer because of it.

Mate we got here at 1315 and picked up tickets within 5 mins. About 5 serving.

Must just be loads turning up at the one time.

Sitting in my warm digs after being down at Concert Square, can in hand with my ticket in front of me B-D

After Villarreal I will always try to collect the day before if I can. Collection usually a shambles on matchday.

Traveling to aways, in general is just a lot more hassle free. Not possible for a huge percentage of our support this time though. More time off, no holidays, short of cash or whatever.

Back