Liverpool Away

I reckon Euro Aways will be a paid for add on to mygers in the next few years. Travel Club won't come back and we all know Rangers can't run two separate point systems but this will be the closest thing to it.

Mygers members would pay a fee for it and only people who have purchased this add on will be able to apply or purchase euro away tickets. Tickets would still be allocated top down by mygers points.
Dont think that'll happen for the simple reason there's folk buying B team season tickets, womans season tickets etc.

MyGers is the deepest pocket gets rewarded scheme, for that reason it's here to stay.

More of a question for those that bought B Team/Womens ST’s.

Are you planning on doing that every season? Or was it just a once off to gain a few extra points?

In gold and only had Livi away this season domestically.

Our 4 biggest away games are Tims, Hearts, Hibs & Aberdeen and I have seen bronze members and low silver getting these games. That isn't what a loyalty scheme should be about. These games should be balloted for gold only in my opinion and it means all gold will have attend 1 or 2 of these games. The rest of the games goes to everyone. That's very fair in my opinion and how it should work.

Correct, maybe give up the annual summer holiday and you'll manage 2/3 Euro aways no bother.
I get the sacrifices involved in following Rangers abroad but if folk are genuinely swapping their annual summer holiday with their family for 2 or 3 away trips with their pals I feel sorry for them.

In gold and only had Livi away this season.

Our 4 biggest away games are Tims, Hearts, Hibs & Aberdeen and I have seen bronze members and low silver getting these games. That isn't what a loyalty scheme should be about. These games should be balloted for gold only in my opinion and it means all gold will have attend 1 or 2 of these games. The rest of the games goes to everyone. That's very fair in my opinion and how it should work.
I know a lassie that got Celtic away at the end of last season and Celtic away just there, meanwhile there's folk in gold that haven't had a high category match since the scheme started, make it make sense.

I’ve saw some stuff on Facebook about a Fanzone for us with £20 tickets on sale. Big screen etc
As light relief from the mygers doom n gloom, what are everyone’s plans for the game then? Are the majority doing up and down the same day? We are going down Monday back Wednesday. Really looking forward to a good atmosphere down there the Monday and lead up to game Tuesday. Any areas people are looking to congregate in any particular

I get the sacrifices involved in following Rangers abroad but if folk are genuinely swapping their annual summer holiday with their family for 2 or 3 away trips with their pals I feel sorry for them.
I'm fortunate my burd does all the trips with me and I don't have kids, but most of the guys I go to the matches with don't bother with a summer holiday and use all their annual leave on following Rangers, that's loyalty IMO.

Are you planning on doing that every season? Or was it just a once off to gain a few extra points?
If it stays at 5 years, people at the top could just buy it every second year and it won’t make as much of a difference as you’d essentially only be missing out on half the points

I never intended to use it initially but going to make use of it now more pals have bought them

I know a lassie that got Celtic away at the end of last season and Celtic away just there, meanwhile there's folk in gold that haven't had a high category match since the scheme started, make it make sense.
Stop the bus. Both through mygers? I was always sure there was a rule in place that once you get Celtic that’s you out of the next ballot at Parkhead

If it stays at 5 years, people at the top could just buy it every second year and it won’t make as much of a difference as you’d essentially only be missing out on half the points

I never intended to use it initially but going to make use of it now more pals have bought them
I didn’t bother but might look at the womens ST next year, wee girls 2 going on 3 so trying ti take her to the odd B game and womens game before introducing her to Ibrox proper. She’s already got her ST for mens team anyway

Stop the bus. Both through mygers? I was always sure there was a rule in place that once you get Celtic that’s you out of the next ballot at Parkhead
Aye through MyGers, don't know if it's because it's different seasons? But still a joke regardless.

I bought Edmiston House package as I seen it as a one off and get the 50 points.

Tbh I had about £40 odd in credits from seat sub so used it for that which wasn't too bad but no doubt next season the club will introduce something else for members to buy.

I wouldn't be buying a womens season ticket every season but %^*& that.

People on high points are not on high points only because of Euro aways.

You don’t have a ticket for Liverpool because it’s a closed shop - you don’t have once because you either have not had a season ticket for the five years and/or haven’t went to all the games.
I just realised that if I hadn’t snapped a whole load of ankle ligaments the day before Hearts at home last season I’d have a ticket for Liverpool.

That hurts more than the injury! :p

Next home game is against that Open goal mob,would have went to that but it’s the same night as Anfield,has there been a B game that hasn’t clashed with the 1st team yet? Lol

I just realised that if I hadn’t snapped a whole load of ankle ligaments the day before Hearts at home last season I’d have a ticket for Liverpool.

That hurts more than the injury! :p

Fine margins mate. I feel your pain, I didn't scan into my seat last season against the tims when Helander scored, Sat next to my mate.

Doing that cost me a Liverpool away ticket. I will learn from that.

Bring back the travel club they say lol I also know plenty who were on decent points without leaving their couch,god forbid you say anything against the TC on here tho;)
No matter what they bring in, it’ll be abused. I know I certainly wouldn’t sit and argue with people whilst loads are waiting not paid enough for the hassle

Bring back the travel club they say lol I also know plenty who were on decent points without leaving their couch,god forbid you say anything against the TC on here tho;)
Think it’s more you knew exactly where you stood on the TC so could plan travel immediately. If the club could group us in 300 point increments it would give a better idea

Ps, bring back the travel club

I'm going to bite. Does it mean that you are more of a supporter than say someone who travels from London or NI every week for domestic games? Who spends more financally? So by your logic, the ones whom I have mentioned should be afforded priority over those who live 5 miles down the road from Ibrox. It's a choice for anyone who wants to spend time and money going to see Rangers but it's not a given that others should be excluded. As I have said, TC would resolve these issues.
I don't see myself as more as a fan than anyone in the stadium or those that go weekly. I buy all home games and take any ticket I get in ballots and RTV is the only add on I have bought yearly to gain points am on 1722 points a said to my mate when the games came out (known a couldn't make the week of Ajax) that a probably don't deserve a ticket for Anfield cause I haven't been to an away euro game this season also didn't buy for my mates for PSV or USG to get points. Probably should have cause after all there's a game to be played when they weren't strict with who they give tickets too.

Until they do mygers correctly the travel club should run along side it by correctly a mean you get points for attending games and none of the pish of getting points for buying RTV, programs, Woman's st, B team ST and Edmiston house package. Thats why it will never be a loyalty system.

My point was you said it should be an open ballot for all mygers members so someone that could have joined mygers last summer became a season ticket holder this season only does home league matches should be in a open draw with the guy that sits next to me at Ibrox who's last European away game he missed (with an away allocation) was Spartak Moscow. You think they 2 should be in the same draw for a ticket.

Think it’s more you knew exactly where you stood on the TC so could plan travel immediately. If the club could group us in 300 point increments it would give a better idea

Ps, bring back the travel club
We still can plan travel immediately you know your guaranteed every game,what’s the difference?

Separate travel club is of no benefit to Rangers anymore,all tickets under the MyGers umbrella is what will maximise income.

We still can plan travel immediately you know your guaranteed every game,what’s the difference?

Separate travel club is of no benefit to Rangers anymore,all tickets under the MyGers umbrella is what will maximise income.
People I travel with essentially

Couple that were high TC but not high enough in mygers to be confident to book early
They still wouldn’t be guaranteed if it reverted back to the travel club would they? When would points start from in this ‘new’ travel club?

They still wouldn’t be guaranteed if it reverted back to the travel club would they? When would points start from in this ‘new’ travel club?
If it had stayed separate they would’ve. Had there been criteria attached to Liverpool, I.e having to have been to 1 game previous I reckon the points cut off would’ve been much lower

So if it was ran like TC and people were selective, they’d have had enough points

Still tickets on the site I see, another case of folk registering with no intention of buying? What's the point?

Some folk have shift patterns and other life commitments they have to sort out that might not be sorted till nearer the time. Register and buy if they can make it rather than not register realise they can make it and have missed the boat.

it’s like why do folk book Euro away trips when they know they might not get a ticket ?

Some folk have shift patterns and other life commitments they have to sort out that might not be sorted till nearer the time. Register and buy if they can make it rather than not register realise they can make it and have missed the boat.

it’s like why do folk book Euro away trips when they know they might not get a ticket ?
Because we all don’t get rebound flights from Pisa

In the last year I've used my annual leave for away trips to Brondby, Red Star, Braga, Leipzig, Seville, PSV and Ajax, I've got a home end ticket for Anfield and have a couple of days off for Napoli and managed a week off in the summer for a family holiday so it is not impossible.

Don't feel sorry, I've had a great time :))

Back