Liverpool Away

A was being a touch sarcastic! Like everyone else have rtv points pending that would have maybe made difference but as people have stated has to be cut off somewhere. It’s just the inconsistency of no points as over subscribed for that game but not others which is more annoying.
Oh I completely understand and agree. Every non home match demand outstrips supply so by Rangers logic no points should ever be given for a non-Ibrox match.

A was being a touch sarcastic! Like everyone else have rtv points pending that would have maybe made difference but as people have stated has to be cut off somewhere. It’s just the inconsistency of no points as over subscribed for that game but not others which is more annoying.
What pisses is me off is it easy to sort.

30 June gather in the list of RTV purchases since the last update.

Update the points totals. Send email out 1st July letting everyone know where they stand with regards to new totals.

Anyone purchasing RTV from 1st July - End is Sept points are added at October cut off.

State these facts in the update email and the problem is resolved. Not exactly rocket science.

Either that make it instant the same as other add ons.

Clear, transparent and consistent.

Seriously though, how can they justify giving no points for Seville, yet giving 15 points for Anfield? Any answer Mr Marshall? Inconsistent nonsense that irritates supporters!

Charging a lot for that. Can't see there being 3,000 Rangers fans going there. Is anyone actually going to this?
Nah sack that one going to one in concert square coyotes sold out tho 1000 tickets but I mailed the German bar Einstein berhaus there open and showing the game two levels to it but I believe concert square will be packing with bears

I emailed Leverkusen that time we drew them in the Europa league asking if they had a neutral section, I was emailed back within half a hour with the sections, the sale date and a link in English to buy them when that date comes

Similar experience here with Leipzig. My Dad had bother with his ticket. He emailed them, got a response, in English, within half an hour. I phoned them on his behalf - straight through to someone who spoke English - who answered my question within a few minutes. You’d have been waiting days for similar from our club.

Similar experience here with Leipzig. My Dad had bother with his ticket. He emailed them, got a response, in English, within half an hour. I phoned them on his behalf - straight through to someone who spoke English - who answered my question within a few minutes. You’d have been waiting days for similar from our club.
That’s the standard of service they give to away fans , we toil to get a response from our club about or own issues

I personally know four in The Members Lounge that missed out on Seville,so it wasn’t just MyGers members who didn’t get them.
I know of a season ticket holder and supporter of Aberdeen who got a ticket for the Seville final from a “Rangers employee”. He was at the airport lounge getting wound up by a few Rangers fans who knew him from his local golf club,

I attended Dortmund, Belgrade, Braga and Leipzig and never got a ticket for the final via MyGers.

Note- I got my Dortmund ticket who a friend who could not go due to Covid.

Been said go death but MyGers should come with an added criteria for Euro aways ie. need to have attended at least 1 of the previous 3 euro aways to get priority. Then if any tickets left they go down the MyGers ladder.

Gutted at not getting a ticket especially with the RTV purchase before the last update not being added being the difference for me.

In the cold light of day having done 3 Euro trips post Manchester I can hardly grumble that I deserve one all that much in comparison to others who have also missed out who have more stamps on their passport than me.
Same happened with me. It’s a disgrace that they can’t even get that kind of right. Amateursville.

They will, they always appear regardless size of the allocation, there was 1 at Parkhead a few weeks back tried to move me and my mate.
Seen one in Ajax, absolute head case actually squeezed himself in betweem a group of 6 mates. He eventually moved himself after 10 mins or so but you have to wonder what goes through some peoples head's at times.

Been said go death but MyGers should come with an added criteria for Euro aways ie. need to have attended at least 1 of the previous 3 euro aways to get priority. Then if any tickets left they go down the MyGers ladder.
Far to sensible a suggestion,

The TO quote “ system limitations” but they can do it domestically

Would reward regular European travellers

Plagiarism my friend :D. You’re calmer and more articulate than me bro, should just send you my ideas haha

Seville’s atmosphere was driven by the heat and exhaustion of the fans IMO more than the ‘day trippers’. Plenty of euro regulars around us who were completely done in by HT
Some truth to that but what was the excuse Pre-match/first 20/30min?

I think it was a mixture of nerves/make up of the crowd/heat and lack of water. Leipzig was a nervy game but the fans kept going for 90 despite us being bombarded

I'm highish gold and had one category A game - Hibs away last season (Roofe scored the penalty).

To make matters worse, the email went into my junk folder and I missed it.

I think it was a mixture of nerves/make up of the crowd/heat and lack of water. Leipzig was a nervy game but the fans kept going for 90 despite us being bombarded
Agreed, it was all these things. Nerves especially played a big part, fans sensed they were on the verge of something monumental. If we’d have got 2 up the atmosphere would have shot up despite all the other factors.

Think it was a perfect storm of everything tbh. If I could go back and re do the day no way would I be standing in the stadium with that heat bouncing down on me three hours before kick off.

Was having trouble trying to create an account with Spartak Moscow when we played them to try and buy tickets.
Emailed them and they created account/log-in for me.

@Greg Marshall how many tickets were allocated to fans under the 1622 threshold as a result of the CTM cancelled flight/s?

I don't mean to keep moaning but this pissed me off.

Don't blame any the individuals who got guaranteed Liverpool through CTM %^*& ups, its not their fault tbh.

But again people on lower points getting tickets over others because Rangers continued %^*& ups with a travel supplier.

Those guaranteed tickets going to lower points means I missed out by 1 point on 1621.

I genuinely think the heat thing was just a convenient excuse imo. The lack of water was difficult but the Germans seemed to battle through it and were constant with their noise (and extremely loud at parts).

Like you said, the first 20/30 mins was shocking in our end, you had the UB capo screaming down to the lower tier for the support to waken up.

Gordon Durie was there in a suit and Rangers tie in that heat, must be a staunch member of Mygers....

I don't mean to keep moaning but this pissed me off.

Don't blame any the individuals who got guaranteed Liverpool through CTM %^*& ups, its not their fault tbh.

But again people on lower points getting tickets over others because Rangers continued %^*& ups with a travel supplier.

Those guaranteed tickets going to lower points means I missed out by 1 point on 1621.

You’ve every right to be pissed off, those tickets should’ve come from the club use pool.

Right - I've been tasked with getting a ticket for someone - obviously it'll need to be the home end.

What websites are people using to buy tickets that won't subsequently be cancelled?

I genuinely think the heat thing was just a convenient excuse imo. The lack of water was difficult but the Germans seemed to battle through it and were constant with their noise (and extremely loud at parts).

Like you said, the first 20/30 mins was shocking in our end, you had the UB capo screaming down to the lower tier for the support to waken up.

I’ll be honest I think part of the problem is the union bears for games like the final. I know that sounds silly as they are creating an atmosphere but I think the majority of the fans don’t want to take part in the monotone chants. We’ve never been a ultra led crowd. Every game the UB sing constantly but it rarely gets traction across the whole stadium.

Back