Liverpool Away

Emailed the club regarding the uplift of Liverpool tickets...

------------------------------------------------

Graeme Irving
(Rangers FC)
27 Sept 2022, 15:45 BST
Good Afternoon

Thanks for the email.

We will be updating all succesful supporters in due course.

Regards

Graeme

What irritates me is I know a guy with corporate seats who is only Silver in MyGers who is getting tickets for Anfield. He seems to have a bloody hotline contact and gets every away ticket going. What’s the point in this system if it’s ritually abused by folk in the know??

That’s me done with mygers home games only

In gold no away tickets no Liverpool ticket

They can now ram it
But the ticket level was 1622 if you didn’t have that level of points then you can’t complain.

I didn’t get Liverpool either btw and I’m in gold.

Your frustration about domestic fixtures I totally get but if everyone 1622 and above took up their Liverpool allocation then we are humped which they did and which we are

Emailed the club regarding the uplift of Liverpool tickets...

------------------------------------------------

Graeme Irving
(Rangers FC)
27 Sept 2022, 15:45 BST
Good Afternoon

Thanks for the email.

We will be updating all succesful supporters in due course.

Regards

Graeme
Is it really a big deal right now where the uplift is?

I know the communication is terrible but I don’t get the need to know this right now

Finding it hard to find transport back Wednesday for me and my son because of the strikes . Anyone got any tips on buses to book?

But the ticket level was 1622 if you didn’t have that level of points then you can’t complain.

I didn’t get Liverpool either btw and I’m in gold.

Your frustration about domestic fixtures I totally get but if everyone 1622 and above took up their Liverpool allocation then we are humped which they did and which we are
I know 2 people in gold (father and son) above the threshold that didnt take their tickets they got offered as they are away on holiday, so i know for a fact they didnt “sell out”, where will their 2 tickets go for example now? To corporate? Players? Staff?

When they should be going to people next in line.

Im sorted high gold, but just putting facts out their.

Finding it hard to find transport back Wednesday for me and my son because of the strikes . Anyone got any tips on buses to book?
There is a megabus leaving manchester at 02.45am to glasgow on the morning of the 5th if you could maybe get a taxi from liverpool to manchester or by other means

I know 2 people in gold (father and son) above the threshold that didnt take their tickets they got offered as they are away on holiday, so i know for a fact they didnt “sell out”, where will their 2 tickets go for example now? To corporate? Players? Staff?

When they should be going to people next in line.

Im sorted high gold, but just putting facts out their.
Yeah, I did find it unbelievable that there would’ve been a 100% uptake of tickets

Even if it’s only 2 spare, they should be sold to mygers members

The only way MyGers would work for every away game, be it domestic or European is to make it top down. Means it’s a shut shop but then it’s those who would be getting tickets that deserve them.

Fans on lower points would still be able to pick up tickets for Livingston etc and build points through other means and Rangers should enforce collection of away tickets from Ibrox, collection from away ground and posting them as late as possible where and if they can to stop gold members buying tickets and not going where they can. Won’t work for every game but majority it can be done.

People registering for games and then not buying tickets as well - one strike and you are out.

I know this won’t be popular but it’s never going to work the way it is currently. The way domestic away games are allocated is a shambles.
The post idea is terrible.

Tickets should be getting posted out as soon as Rangers have their hands on them. The Post Office are well known for backlogs and strike action. That just wouldn’t work.

We where the same, you can get a national express coach from Liverpool to Manchester at 11.25 on the 5th and then the fix bus at 15.30 to Glasgow means a few hours in Manchester but least it gets you to Glasgow if thats where you headed.

I believe for every cancelled CTM flight all monies were returned & all got the MyGers points allocated as if they attended?

IF that is correct, then as bad as the cancellation was, they should not have been guaranteed a Euro away ticket. If Rangers wanted to apologise then they should have invited those affected to hospitality at Ibrox or something that didn't impact others.

It was not the fault of other MyGers members that the flights were cancelled.
No points allocated for USG or PSV if you didn’t then travel. Points allocated for Ajax due to the short notice (only a few hours before the plane was due to fly out).

No points allocated for USG or PSV if you didn’t then travel. Points allocated for Ajax due to the short notice (only a few hours before the plane was due to fly out).
I had booked with ctm for psv originally but ended up going independent after it got pied, I never got points for it , whats the crack with that ?

I had booked with ctm for psv originally but ended up going independent after it got pied, I never got points for it , whats the crack with that ?
I think they are currently updating points. I am the same as you so would definitely be expecting my 15 points for taking the ticket.
Edit - just scrolled down my order history and the purchase is showing there with the 15 points when you click in.

How are you short of points for Anfield did you not tick boxes in previous years?
I only missed by 3 but I don’t buy all the add ons just for the sake of it.

Missed a game last season & also missed the seatsub deadline due to badly injuring my ankle the day before and deciding at the last minute there was no way I could’ve sat with my feet squashed at my seat for 90 mins plus I’m club deck and even the 6/7 steps to my seat are steep AF so there’s 5 points right there

I only missed by 3 but I don’t buy all the add ons just for the sake of it.

Missed a game last season & also missed the seatsub deadline due to badly injuring my ankle the day before and deciding at the last minute there was no way I could’ve sat with my feet squashed at my seat for 90 mins plus I’m club deck and even the 6/7 steps to my seat are steep AF so there’s 5 points right there
I thought people have said on here having a book for the 5 year and ticking everything without buying extras got you a ticket for Anfield? Would’ve thought you doing a few euro aways would’ve been a cert?

Have a ticket for a fanzone thing, but mainly just as a backup. Going to play it by ear on the day as everyone I know going down as a ticket.

Trying to decide if 6:30am is too early for a train sash bash on the way down.
9.06 train for us :p

Last edited:
I thought people have said on here having a book for the 5 year and ticking everything without buying extras got you a ticket for Anfield? Would’ve thought you doing a few euro aways would’ve been a cert?
I didn’t manage any euro aways last season as didn’t have enough points for Brondby/Leipzig (silver due to not having a book the 16/17 season) and realised my passport was out of date when we drew Belgrade and it didn’t come in time for Braga. (It got delivered on the day of the game)

I had 4 TC points IIRC so that was only worth 20 points. PSV points weren’t on before ticket s were allocated

I’ve made my peace with it now anyway. I got a ticket for Seville and I’m sure we’ll get a chance at an EPL team again. Seville is a once in a decade possibly more. Would’ve been good to go to Anfield but it would’ve been a massive hassle with work anyway, hopefully the dates are kinder to me next season and I’ll get to at least 50%.

Back