Liverpool Away

Flying over tomorrow morning , would be interested to find anything organised tomorrow evening. Would imagine there would be a fair few bears in town tomorrow.

Think traffic will be rough after game even if near Goodison. Parkbee - Liverpool Central Village is £10 for 24 hours and a few minutes walk from Cayote Ugly. Booked through JustPark app.

Good news is no major roadworks going down or coming back. Drove to Manchester today and back and the worst bit was the M74 at Motherwell, hopefully it’s the same on Tuesday.

For those organising buses down to this, how are you sorting drop off / pick up locations?

I've got us getting dropped off / picked up in the city centre tomorrow as most will not have tickets for the game (only half a dozen do). So thought it be pointless having the bus at Anfield or in that area.

For those organising buses down to this, how are you sorting drop off / pick up locations?

I've got us getting dropped off / picked up in the city centre tomorrow as most will not have tickets for the game (only half a dozen do). So thought it be pointless having the bus at Anfield or in that area.
I know we’re booked into the Winslow which is supposedly pretty close to Goodison and Anfield mate, so thinking we’re to go back there after game. Think there’s only me and another 7/8 with tickets and I’m guessing we’ll get kept back as usual. Hopefully catch a beer down there with you at some point

Just bought my mate a ticket on Ticombo.

Shortside lower.. hoping that's up our end and I'm not sending him into the Kop. :))

Also hoping its doesn't get cancelled.

Yeah,that’s is good for photo ID.
I have my old Travel Club Card (with photo and Rangers number on it) as back up.
That is what I am taking,leaving the passport in the house for this trip:)
I do the same take my St, TC card and mygers card haha. Have yous decided what you’re doing for Napoli mate?

I know we’re booked into the Winslow which is supposedly pretty close to Goodison and Anfield mate, so thinking we’re to go back there after game. Think there’s only me and another 7/8 with tickets and I’m guessing we’ll get kept back as usual. Hopefully catch a beer down there with you at some point
Our bus is booked into the Winslow as well. It’s literally across the road from Goodison.

Leaving about 9am this morning and 2 nights in city centre hotel.
Looking forward to this, but shiteing it for the game. I just hope we don't get skelped.
Just read a comment from Man City’s Haaland ” I realised these guys run and run, so I learned to do it”. It’s that simple. We die for the cause. We run and close Liverpool down, attack them down the wings as we run into space. If we do that we have a genuine chance. It is all about ’belief’.

I do the same take my St, TC card and mygers card haha. Have yous decided what you’re doing for Napoli mate?
Original plan was going to go with Sports Options so hadn’t booked Indy.
Just waiting and watching at the moment.
Not great for all the Bears already booked,hopefully something gets sorted.

Original plan was going to go with Sports Options so hadn’t booked Indy.
Just waiting and watching at the moment.
Not great for all the Bears already booked,hopefully something gets sorted.
Aye it’s a rubbish situation, think we’re still going to go over

Waiting on my tickets coming through from livefootballtickets.com. Has anyone received from them yet?
I received mine around an hour ago. Although they're screenshots and i've been told they might not work without the NFC pass

Just to let fellow bears know There’s tickets for Anfield going on live football tickets.com. I’ve just bought 4 tickets together in the Longside stand which is across from main stand I think for £125 each with 37.50 service charge. Got this site from a mate who says is tried and tested.
I heard a few were getting cancelled.

wasn't told that mate i was just told to scan straight from whatsapp:(
One of my mates has a season ticket at Anfield and he doesn't think it'll work without being on the pass. But I'm sure LFT have plenty of knowledge of selling tickets for games at Anfield so hopefully it'll be fine.

One of my mates has a season ticket at Anfield and he doesn't think it'll work without being on the pass. But I'm sure LFT have plenty of knowledge of selling tickets for games at Anfield so hopefully it'll be fine.

Person who sent me it says it worked every game all last season so no reason to doubt I hope!

Picking up the minibus 7am tomorrow morning and then drive back to pick up the lads.

Only myself and one other have tickets.

We've got another minibus heading down too and they've all got tickets, so out of 34 of us, 18 have tickets.
You can buy me a coffee in the restaurant since I’m also designated driver lol

Picking up the minibus 7am tomorrow morning and then drive back to pick up the lads.

Only myself and one other have tickets.

We've got another minibus heading down too and they've all got tickets, so out of 34 of us, 18 have tickets.
I’ll drop you a text tomorrow and get a catch up bro.

Back