Liverpool Away

Just received my 3 tickets through livefootballtickets.com
Used them numerous times before last season down south and no issues so expecting the same. We are in main stand Upper, any other bears around same area?

Used them numerous times before last season down south and no issues so expecting the same. We are in main stand Upper, any other bears around same area?
You’ll get a cracking view up there. You guys wearing colours?

Liverpool fans starting to get wide on Twitter about us coming to the city and their home end.

Looking forward to tomorrow night.
They should be angry instead at their fellow “supporters” selling tickets for the home end. I can’t imagine anyone selling their ticket for Ibrox to a Liverpool supporter

Honest mate. I said before the season started we will be lucky to win anything this season. Ye we may be levels above but European games are different. Set alfredo loose and he will destroy us. Our heads are not in it at present. Diaz and nunez could score in the swavy sav mate.
I’m reading your messages in my head with a scouse accent sounds top la lol. Liverpool are different gravy in Europe we will do well to keep the score down imho. That said keep them from scoring early doors you never know.

I’ve bought 4 from them but was only on Friday.. not quite panicking yet.

Not a chance in the world any work is getting done today or sleep tonight. Rangers in Liverpool been wanting this for years.

Through NFS pass or QR code?

I've just found out that the 19.39 from Warrington bank quay to lime Street is cancelled and most of the options are from Warrington central

Seen load of bars with tricolours round us. Mrs was in primark and the fella served us said will be interesting to see how it goes down

Through NFS pass or QR code?
QR code, been given the boys number if any mishaps. Used plenty before so can’t see it being an issue. Won’t be wearing colours but pleased to hear there’s a few other bears in same section

I've just found out that the 19.39 from Warrington bank quay to lime Street is cancelled and most of the options are from Warrington central
Yeah, tomorrow morning I've got 25 min to walk from bank quay to central in order to change trains.

aye ,but not the tunes we will be looking for, if your around that area get into the globe, small boozer but fantastic place,i shall be in at some point
Might pop in there. Waiting to be able to check in in my hotel and then finding out where the Bears are.

88 pages and the game's not even happened yet B-)

I’m in section 127 in the Anfield Road lower, will try move along a couple of sections towards the away end.

I’m in section 127 in the Anfield Road lower, will try move along a couple of sections towards the away end.
Where you get your tickets from?

I've bought my mate a ticket in the shortside lower bracket off Ticombo.. begining to worry I might be sending him into The Kop :))

Anfield road upper for me, anyone been before know if you can get into the lower ? Ideally hop into the away end but if not will settle for in with the scousers

Back