Liverpool Away

I was buzzing with my tickets until I read the qr codes can be refreshed. Para until I’m in tomorrow. What route is everyone taking to get into section 126 lower anfield road?

I am fucking horny
200w.gif

Anyone buying tickets off Liverpool fans remember they can refresh the QR code on the ticketing app, meaning the QR code that you paid for is now redundant.
Not strictly true. Not a problem with a ticket transferred from an iphone.

I was buzzing with my tickets until I read the qr codes can be refreshed. Para until I’m in tomorrow. What route is everyone taking to get into section 126 lower anfield road?
Probably through the turnstiles unless you want to climb up the building site for the extended stand, throw down a rope and abseil down.

Last edited:
Were they just giving them out after they checked your name, or were you allocated a seat And you had to get that ticket?
what I’m saying is if I turn up with a mate who also had a ticket, will we be next to each other?

not that anyone is likely to actually be in their allocated seat!
We are in a friends and family group so we get tickets together.
People will just sit anywhere though.

Received my “ticket”, do I need to expand the image at all do you think? (Also there’s a button within the image that seems to enhance the QR code, I take it that should be pressed?) Cheers

127 for us.

Can't believe the amount of Liverpool fans selling their tickets for this. Going to be alot of Rangers fans in that Anfield Road end.

127 for us.

Can't believe the amount of Liverpool fans selling their tickets for this. Going to be alot of Rangers fans in that Anfield Road end.
I said this earlier, they were as well as just giving us that whole lower tier if there isn’t the demand from the Liverpool fans for this fixture.

Thought their supporters would be desperate for tickets for this game. “Battle of Britain” type games are normally popular ones to attend.

I said this earlier, they were as well as just giving us that whole lower tier if there isn’t the demand from the Liverpool fans for this fixture.

Thought their supporters would be desperate for tickets for this game. “Battle of Britain” type games are normally popular ones to attend.
I think there was a thread on here about how football fans in England have changed since the 90s

They have priced out the real fans and only really care about the ones who can afford the caviar and prawn sandwich’s.

127 for us.

Sadly we have loads of these "fans" who sell their tickets to anyone who'll pay over the odds. No wonder our atmosphere is shite. Can't blame you lot for buying them but I hope Lfc find those selling tickets and ban them for life.

Back