Liverpool Away

I said this earlier, they were as well as just giving us that whole lower tier if there isn’t the demand from the Liverpool fans for this fixture.

Thought their supporters would be desperate for tickets for this game. “Battle of Britain” type games are normally popular ones to attend.
Did you see the pathetic goal celebration video from them on saturday?

The most tourist celebration ever

When using livefootballtickets or ticombo, did everyone put down their Scottish address as billing address? I seen on one of the websites that if a ticket is found to be away fans they can cancel the order?

Im down in Liverpool the now , had a good few beers in the lady of Mann pub in dale street, big boozer has a outside beer garden , lots of TVs screens and watched Leicester v forest , Asked about our game and said it would be on and seemed relaxed about the whole thing , Maybe an option for some

127 for us.

Can't believe the amount of Liverpool fans selling their tickets for this. Going to be alot of Rangers fans in that Anfield Road end.
I guess the reality is that this isn't really a big game for them.

Group stage game against the bottom ranked team isn't a big deal for them.

Just bought a ticket for myself in the Anfield Road stand on livefootballtickets. Arse is making buttons, never bought from one of they websites before, changed my Monzo address to my cousins in Leeds.. hope that flies if they check the billing address on the order

Just bought a ticket for myself in the Anfield Road stand on livefootballtickets. Arse is making buttons, never bought from one of they websites before, changed my Monzo address to my cousins in Leeds.. hope that flies if they check the billing address on the order
You don't need to put your actual billing address in especially if you can authorise payments in the bank app. I do it all the time and have no issues. It worked for tomorrow's ticket too

You don't need to put your actual billing address in especially if you can authorise payments in the bank app. I do it all the time and have no issues. It worked for tomorrow's ticket too
Just was trying to cover every corner incase, just now need to find someone to walk upto the Anfield Road stand so I’m no kicking about myself

Which is off it's cake as it's a historical game between our two great clubs. I reckon those who have sold them are tourists fans , wools or just divvies . That's modern footie for youse though.
The new ticketing system has allowed everyone to sell tickets much easier. My mate sells his to someone he's never even met!
Did you read that 83% of the "local sales " tickets last season were passed on?
So now they've banned tickets bought in the local sales being transferred.
Our atmosphere has been poor for decades but it's at an all time low at the moment. Looking at the fans we attract, you can see why.

Was going to pull the trigger on a ticket then there’s an extra £40 booking fee on top of the £120-£150
Ouch

Probably take the plunge after a few beers tomorrow and think %^*& it
You will spend that in the pub in no time while wishing you were at the game.

Where are everyone buying home end tickets from? As in whats the saftest? Seen one for Shortside Upper Tier on ticombo but doesn’t say which end so could end up in the bloody KOP.

Anyone else got hospitality at aintree?
Scran and drinks at aintree and bussed to and from anfield with seats in 228 anfield rd. We’ll be on a shared table at aintree so might be a bit awkward when engaging in conversation.

Latest posts

Back