Liverpool Away

According to the Daily Mirror, at least one arrest has already been made after an incident broke out a couple of hours before the Battle of Britain clash was due to start.

Laughable reporting.

According to the Daily Mirror, at least one arrest has already been made after an incident broke out a couple of hours before the Battle of Britain clash was due to start.

Laughable reporting.
I mean, I did see one guy arrested in concert square, but it had nothing to do with Liverpool. Just a drunk.

Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, bears pepper sprayed gates shut as the UB TRIED TO STORM THE TURNSTYLES
Don't shoot the messenger, my mate got caught up in it said police overwhelmed and 1 police woman was screaming hysterically for help,

Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, bears pepper sprayed gates shut as the UB TRIED TO STORM THE TURNSTYLES
Don't shoot the messenger, my mate got caught up in it said police overwhelmed and 1 police woman was screaming hysterically for help,
Told the exact same. The Teflon UBs are not what some on here paint them to be, some absolute rockets amongst the teenage ned club

Were they not in at 6pm?

The supposed photo of Rangers fans holding the Sun front page consists of some bloke’s hand. There’s nothing indicating that it’s a Rangers fan holding it, or even that it was taken today.

Reminds me of the nonsense rumour at the Harry Styles gig that security were taking Irish flags off people. B-D

The Tims have been on every twitter post ive seen all day talking shite an making up stuff so wouldnt be surprised if its fake.

I’ve not read the thread since earlier on. We were absolutely shit and it was a tough watch. We were in section 127 and there were a fair few belting out derogatory songs towards the Queen.
At this point I have to salute the bear that launched the cup from the back of section 127 that hit one of those singing said songs right on the back of the head. It was a fantastic shot, timed to perfection.

Very.

If folk have bought tickets for this to pass on, hope they get points taken off if caught.
Nah mate
A lot of pissed off folk kicking about earlier trying for the 3rd and 4th time to pick up a ticket that wasn’t theirs

As much as I’d hate genuine folk to miss out I’m glad to see this happen.

Said for months collection needs to be stricter, it’s easy to make it happen today…

Will in continue? That’s the question?
Wasn't very strict for me, managed fine.

It was an utter shambles getting into our end tonight.

It wasn’t down to the UB trying to “storm the turnstiles” however.

Carlsberg dugout was
Brilliant. Quick service at the bar, decent grub, loads of space and TVs, loads of staff tidying up etc , Liverpool fans in there were sound. Brilliant stadium. Terrible trying to get away back to the city centre after the game though.

Not long back home. Hospitality in the Carlsbeg Dugout was decent, seemed to be a few Bears in.

Why even bother posting shite like that on here.
It’s true. Similar to the poster above I went in just before the march got there and it killed when they turned up. They do a lot of good things and are rightly praised but should be called out when they are in the wrong.

In terms of the away end tonight there was overcrowding in most parts especially the stairwell in the middle.

Just got home, almost 4 hour drive back to Berkshire.

Was in the Paisley Lounge then seats in the Kenny Dalglish Upper Stand.

Terrible atmosphere and noise by the home fans to be honest.

Took my chances and stood at the ticket office till as close to ko as possible last night. Easily 25/30 unclaimed tickets at 1945 which we were told would be bagged and taken up the road. Certainly enough to cover a small crowd who had the same thinking as myself.

Not exactly the TO staffs fault they are only following orders but who honestly comes up with those rules?

My fear when the collection was advertised until ko and not at least a half window to redistribute tickets to people who actually wanted to go to the match. Disappointing but sadly not unexpected.

Despite the result, great wee trip, McGregor top form, unlucky at the end with Sakala and Colak for a consolation…

Best part during the game was seeing the wee scouser get a skelp off one of our own in the Anfield Road Upper

Finished with a lovely little visit to the gentlemens club… lush ‍

Back