Liverpool banning fans caught scalping UCL Final tickets

Liverpool actually have a really good way of distributing tickets - for the final, they show the exact % split distributed to fans, corporate, sponsors etc and ticket sales are split into groups depending on how many European games you attended. My bro-in-laws brother and dad are season ticket holders and both got tickets after attending all home Euro games and being successful in the ballot. They were in group 3 which went to a ballot, Group 2 was efficitively all home Euro games plus a Euro away and guaranteed you a ticket.

There will be touts who qualify for that third group who probably only have ST's for making money, but as mentioned will be easy enough to trace back via the resale sites.

I just can't understand anyone lucky enough to get a ticket would sell it, surely watching your team get there is what its all about?!

In my case mate I got 2 in the last UEFA sale, had a another look at work stuff (to see if I could make it - even though I’d already reconciled myself to missing out) - but it was just not possible.

As per earlier post the tickets went face value to 2 local bears from a RSC.

In my case mate I got 2 in the last UEFA sale, had a another look at work stuff (to see if I could make it - even though I’d already reconciled myself to missing out) - but it was just not possible.

Superb mate, If you manage to get an extra for the next one please, send a PM :)

Also, fingers crossed you manage to make the next one

Scousers ripping off Scousers, who’d have thunk it ?
Bears ripped off bears. Sadly the way the distribution worked between neutral and fan allocations was shocking. I got a neutral ticket, but know of at least one situation, I'm sure there were more. For me the West Ham fans were absolute fucking hoaching bastards. Guys who I know and I know that they are hardly short of money were total wankers.

I know a few fellas who would have broke his jaw for that

Robbing bastard
Seen exactly that, more than once!
Barcelona 07, I saw two guys haggling with another over the price.
A third guy, made Stoltman look like a lightweight, walked up, took the tickets off the sellers and told the kid buying them to give £100 to the sellers for the two tickets, he turned and said to the seller “that all your getting or (pointing to his even bigger friends) you’ll be dealing with us.”
Well done, burly chap, I thought.

Unauthorized reselling of football tickets is a criminal offence in the UK.

But the police don't really seem to enforce this law, a law is not worth much if the police don't enforce it.

People are only moaning about this because we got to the final this year.

Uefa have done a neutral ballot for as long as I can remember.
Exactly. I intend to enter it for all three European competitions next year and every year thereafter.

I help run a Fb ticket page.

There was foreigners trying to sell Europa tkts for €2500-€3000 etc

They were told GTF
We stopped taking new members.

I personally had a tkt and couldn’t go and gave my tkt away for face value to a fellow bear.

It all comes back to UEFA and there should be a link where you can report over price tkts so they get cancelled.

I was on twitter looking for tickets and got chatting to another bear who was looking for a ticket for his dad. Got offered a ticket for £1100 from a rangers fan who got the ticket for free in the rangers ballot. He took the guys details and passed them to Rangers, not sure of outcome but thats very poor form.

Uefa have done a neutral ballot for as long as I can remember.
No problem with a neutral ballot but they should have all the quarter-finalists estimate the tickets they will take and then release the ballot results after the semi-finals once they know how many (if any) will be available, maybe with preference for locals.

I don't have a problem with 10/15k tickets going to locals, sponsors etc as long as the Stadium holds at least 50k!

5,000 fans held back for locals with proof of postcode / address needed on application. Otherwise same will happen over and over again.

P1travel are a uefa partner, so they get given tickets to tout by uefa…..i shit you not.

I imagine the others pay them a fee as well
What about the likes of these guys?

Tickets for Seville were going for £1,500-£2,500 on the day of the game on here. Who is monitoring that? Why do they get away with it just because they have a fancy website?

Still over 2k tickets for sale on live football tickets starting at over 2k. UEFA are the root Cause of this, 13 Liverpool fans trying to make some fast cash are not the problem, they are just dafties.

Back