Liverpool cancelling hospitality

Anyone tried using their hotels address? Obviously clear it with the hotel and it's a long time since I have done it but it used to be the case they would retain mail for guests arriving - long shot but something?

Worst case be taking in the Youth game.

Anyone tried using their hotels address? Obviously clear it with the hotel and it's a long time since I have done it but it used to be the case they would retain mail for guests arriving - long shot but something?

Worst case be taking in the Youth game.
It’s e-ticketing for all the hospitality tickets.

Think they are looking for either a non-Scottish billing address or a Liverpool supporters number registered before the CL draw.

Genuinely don’t know how bears can be doing with the hassle of getting into the game. Having to sit with the home fans etc. it’s just not the same.

Considering it is a game we have no chance in, and could well be facing our record defeat in our European history, this is a game I just want overwith asap.

Call me cynical you may but I’m afraid this champions league land of milk and honey has been a horrible experience for us. From being ripped off for tickets , to being banned from going to naples through no fault of our own, so the hammerings on the park. It would come as no surprise if we don’t even manage a single goal in the 6 matches.

Europa league for me every day of the week.

Genuinely don’t know how bears can be doing with the hassle of getting into the game. Having to sit with the home fans etc. it’s just not the same.

Considering it is a game we have no chance in, and could well be facing our record defeat in our European history, this is a game I just want overwith asap.

Call me cynical you may but I’m afraid this champions league land of milk and honey has been a horrible experience for us. From being ripped off for tickets , to being banned from going to naples through no fault of our own, so the hammerings on the park. It would come as no surprise if we don’t even manage a single goal in the 6 matches.

Think plenty of bears were in the same Hilton hospitality which would’ve made it easier

Checked my Liverpool account and in the history part it’s showing my payment and dated yesterday the refund however still not in my bank account , hopefully tomorrow as need to pay for my other hospitality ticket then lol

Think they are looking for either a non-Scottish billing address or a Liverpool supporters number registered before the CL draw.
All their tickets are non transferable secure E-tickets that can’t be copied or used on any other phone apart from that delivered to - no replacements issued

Got mine on footballticketnet.com

This after using another site and them cancelling the tickets 3 Times even with a Liverpool address as main address.

After all my wining I will be going to game. My ticket is through friends and family system set up by Liverpool FC, real bit of a palaver to get ticket on to my phone. Mate in Liverpool had a “work around” to get ticket transferred. ST holders have to enrol friends & family in August for the season.

All their tickets are non transferable secure E-tickets that can’t be copied or used on any other phone apart from that delivered to - no replacements issued
That’s not true. Tickets can be transferred in two different ways via the NFC app. You can transfer tickets to friends and family nominated before the season starts or transfer via a general admission pass if somebody isn’t on your list of friends and family.

That’s not true. Tickets can be transferred in two different ways via the NFC app. You can transfer tickets to friends and family nominated before the season starts or transfer via a general admission pass if somebody isn’t on your list of friends and family.
Its a pretty straight forward process once the NFC is downloaded and the free General admission pass is purchased. Whole process took me about 5 minutes earlier on

Non-Liverpool postcodes? You have to be joking. On match days the Anfield hospitality suites are full of Spaniards, Germans Norwegians etc.
I was in a local pub , the evening after the Midtjylland match and it had a room booked out for the Liverpool league match. They must have been 12-15 of them in there, most wearing Liverpool strips , and there were a handful watching on other TVs.
Now this is a small town in the middle of nowhere.

My ticket is showing once again on my account. (Wasn’t cancelled, but as others had pointed out there tickets haven’t been showing in there account for a few weeks)

I’ve got the tickets showing in my account but no email with instructions. Have you had both?
Yes, got the confirmation of the tix, might need to download them though, will read it later. Then also had a follow up email welcoming us and times of when it opens etc.

Ive got an Anfield address if anyone needs it. Ive moved but if tickets are electronic it shouldnt be a problem.

Yes, got the confirmation of the tix, might need to download them though, will read it later. Then also had a follow up email welcoming us and times of when it opens etc.
Have you tried downloading?

I’ve got the NFC pass downloaded to my wallet but it’s just blank in terms of ticket details.

I thought they just went on automatically.

Has anyone downloaded their hospitality tickets to the NFC pass yet and if so how did they do it? I’ve got the pass but the match details aren’t showing on it in my wallet.

Also anyone figured out how to pass a ticket on?

Cheer up FFS.

@middlesexbear @nithbear

Let me know how you get on when you give it a go.

I’ve got the NFC pass downloaded relatively easily enough, but no tickets showing on it. A bit of research would indicate they can take up to 48 hours before kick off to appear on the NFC pass.

The part I’m stumped with now is how I forward a ticket onto my pal.

Its a pretty straight forward process once the NFC is downloaded and the free General admission pass is purchased. Whole process took me about 5 minutes earlier on
When I try and download the NFC it’s just greyed out and not letting me. Pain in the arse!

Got NFC pass downloaded, few I’ve spoke to that have used it before have said don’t worry if the ticket is not there yet as it will appear 24/48 hrs before the game

You need to ‘purchase’ (its free) a general admission one and add it to you basket. Once you checkout it appears to download.

Not figured out how to transfer my second ticket to a pal yet though.
Is it possible to have 2 tickets on the 1 pass ??

Is it possible to have 2 tickets on the 1 pass ??
From watching the video on the site I didn’t think it was possible. It might be different for hospitality though it’s not very clear.

It seems to suggest you can have 2 tickets on the one phone, but it needs to two separate accounts. I haven’t figured out how to transfer a ticket to another account as yet as all their guidance is aimed at transferring tickets to pre-registered friends and family.

From watching the video on the site I didn’t think it was possible. It might be different for hospitality though it’s not very clear.

It seems to suggest you can have 2 tickets on the one phone, but it needs to two separate accounts. I haven’t figured out how to transfer a ticket to another account as yet as all their guidance is aimed at transferring tickets to pre-registered friends and family.
GENERAL ADMISSION NFC PASS FOR IPHONE
This guide explains how to add and use your General Admission NFC pass on iPhone. NFC is only compatible with iPhone 6 and above.
If you are using an Android or Google phone, please click here.
We have introduced NFC Mobile Ticket Access for stadium entry. Your smartphone has NFC technology built within it that stores your membership in the form of an NFC pass within your Apple Wallet.
EASY TO USE ALWAYS ALWAYS WITH YOU UP TO DATE
PLEASE NOTE: GENERAL ADMISSION NFC PASSES MUST BE DOWNLOADED TO THE SMARTPHONE YOU INTEND TO USE TO ACCESS THE STADIUM ON MATCH DAY.
You will only need to download your NFC pass once prior to the start of the Season. Your pass will be automatically updated ahead of each game you purchase tickets for. Fans will not gain entry using photographs or screenshots of NFC passes.
Fans will no longer gain entry to the stadium using the previous stadium access cards.

TICKET FORWARDING
• If the person you have forwarded your ticket to is an Official Member or season ticket holder, their pass will be automatically updated ahead of the match.
• If you would like to forward your ticket to someone who is NOT an Official Member or season ticket holder, they must select and download a free-of-charge NFC pass.
• Your Friends and Family member will need to log in to ticketing.liverpoolfc.com
• They should then click ‘General Admission NFC pass’ to obtain the pass and follow the steps
online to complete the transaction.
• Please note, the General Admission NFC pass MUST be purchased prior to forwarding the ticket. Supporters will then be able to forward their ticket to their registered Friends and Family member.
Mr Joe Bloggs

HOW TO ADD YOUR NFC PASS TO YOUR SMARTPHONE
Before following the steps below, please ensure the iPhone you are using is an iPhone 6 or above as earlier models are not compatible with NFC.
STEP 1. On your smartphone, open Safari and log in to your LFC ticketing My Account.
STEP 1. Select 'Membership' STEP 2. Choose ‘Automatically tab and then select ‘Download Select’ then click ‘Done’
NFC Pass’
Your pass is now downloaded to your Apple Wallet.
For more information, please visit our FAQ’s or contact us.
STEP 3. Pass in 'Apple Wallet'

VIEWING YOUR TICKET INFORMATION (iPHONE ONLY )
Match details and turnstile information will appear on your pass. Follow the steps below to view any additional important information.
CLICK THE SYMBOL SHOWING 3 DOTS
USING YOUR TICKET ON MATCHDAY
As you approach the turnstile to enter, click the ‘Apple Wallet’ app icon on your phone to open your NFC pass.
To avoid delays accessing the stadium, please ensure you open your NFC pass just as you approach the turnstile. Once the NFC pass is open on your phone, it will remain open on your screen for approximately 30 seconds ONLY before your screen times out. If this happens, you will have to click the ‘Apple Wallet’ app again to re-open your pass.
STEP 1. Access your ticket. You may need to unlock your phone.
STEP 2. Open your pass and STEP 3. Enjoy the game! place your smartphone on the
reader.
If you are still unable to access the turnstile, please speak to the nearest steward or Fan Support who will be happy to help.

GENERAL ADMISSION NFC PASS FOR IPHONE
This guide explains how to add and use your General Admission NFC pass on iPhone. NFC is only compatible with iPhone 6 and above.
If you are using an Android or Google phone, please click here.
We have introduced NFC Mobile Ticket Access for stadium entry. Your smartphone has NFC technology built within it that stores your membership in the form of an NFC pass within your Apple Wallet.
EASY TO USE ALWAYS ALWAYS WITH YOU UP TO DATE
PLEASE NOTE: GENERAL ADMISSION NFC PASSES MUST BE DOWNLOADED TO THE SMARTPHONE YOU INTEND TO USE TO ACCESS THE STADIUM ON MATCH DAY.
You will only need to download your NFC pass once prior to the start of the Season. Your pass will be automatically updated ahead of each game you purchase tickets for. Fans will not gain entry using photographs or screenshots of NFC passes.
Fans will no longer gain entry to the stadium using the previous stadium access cards.

TICKET FORWARDING
• If the person you have forwarded your ticket to is an Official Member or season ticket holder, their pass will be automatically updated ahead of the match.
• If you would like to forward your ticket to someone who is NOT an Official Member or season ticket holder, they must select and download a free-of-charge NFC pass.
• Your Friends and Family member will need to log in to ticketing.liverpoolfc.com
• They should then click ‘General Admission NFC pass’ to obtain the pass and follow the steps
online to complete the transaction.
• Please note, the General Admission NFC pass MUST be purchased prior to forwarding the ticket. Supporters will then be able to forward their ticket to their registered Friends and Family member.
Mr Joe Bloggs

HOW TO ADD YOUR NFC PASS TO YOUR SMARTPHONE
Before following the steps below, please ensure the iPhone you are using is an iPhone 6 or above as earlier models are not compatible with NFC.
STEP 1. On your smartphone, open Safari and log in to your LFC ticketing My Account.
STEP 1. Select 'Membership' STEP 2. Choose ‘Automatically tab and then select ‘Download Select’ then click ‘Done’
NFC Pass’
Your pass is now downloaded to your Apple Wallet.
For more information, please visit our FAQ’s or contact us.
STEP 3. Pass in 'Apple Wallet'

VIEWING YOUR TICKET INFORMATION (iPHONE ONLY )
Match details and turnstile information will appear on your pass. Follow the steps below to view any additional important information.
CLICK THE SYMBOL SHOWING 3 DOTS
USING YOUR TICKET ON MATCHDAY
As you approach the turnstile to enter, click the ‘Apple Wallet’ app icon on your phone to open your NFC pass.
To avoid delays accessing the stadium, please ensure you open your NFC pass just as you approach the turnstile. Once the NFC pass is open on your phone, it will remain open on your screen for approximately 30 seconds ONLY before your screen times out. If this happens, you will have to click the ‘Apple Wallet’ app again to re-open your pass.
STEP 1. Access your ticket. You may need to unlock your phone.
STEP 2. Open your pass and STEP 3. Enjoy the game! place your smartphone on the
reader.
If you are still unable to access the turnstile, please speak to the nearest steward or Fan Support who will be happy to help.
The only problem with that guidance is apparently friends and family members had to be designated back in August.

I can add my pal as a friend to the account but it won’t let me forward the ticket. It’s just greyed out.

Back