Liverpool cancelling hospitality

The only problem with that guidance is apparently friends and family members had to be designated back in August.

I can add my pal as a friend to the account but it won’t let me forward the ticket. It’s just greyed out.

Yep, we’ve done that bit highlighted.

He’s got his NFC pass.

I’ve added him as a friend, but still won’t let me transfer a ticket to him.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
There’s a section in the NFC guidelInes that explains what to do if you are taking in a child that doesn’t have a mobile phone. It basically lets you use two passes on one phone. Maybe an option as a last resort?

There’s a section in the NFC guidelInes that explains what to do if you are taking in a child that doesn’t have a mobile phone. It basically lets you use two passes on one phone. Maybe an option as a last resort?
Might have to try that route next.

Will email them and see if there is something I’m missing for hospitality. They must encounter this situation with companies buying tickets.

Might have to try that route next.

Will email them and see if there is something I’m missing for hospitality. They must encounter this situation with companies buying tickets.
My tickets for hospitality are being obtained through a companies hospitality
All I’ve been asked to do so far is to provide to the company an email address of each recipient of the ticket

Last edited:
You wouldn’t be able to check with him how he added yours from his account would you?
Probably best to ask the person whose company is supplying the ticket
I’m getting mine through a third party who just asked for the email address for each person so the supplier can get the relevant ticket emailed to them individually by some form of electronic transfer
This wouldn’t be an unique situation as by definition companies buy the season tickets for use by their clients who would be different for each match so they would know the process and surely can’t be difficult
I’ll be speaking to my supplier at some point in the next couple of days and will post if I learn anything new
To be honest I’m expecting just to be sent the ticket by magic ha ha
By getting a request for email info presumably the supplier needs that to notify Liverpool and will get sorted from there

Don't think that will work. Everyone you wish to pass your ticket onto had to be registered by the beginning August. You can have more than one ticket on your phone but each ticket has to issued to a different member

Don't think that will work. Everyone you wish to pass your ticket onto had to be registered by the beginning August. You can have more than one ticket on your phone but each ticket has to issued to a different member
Presumably for normal season tickets
Companies who buy hospitality packages must be a slightly different system as companies need flexibility in whom they distribute to as essentially not a small group of people would access the hospitality throughout the season
I would have thought they would be able to pass on their hospitality tickets to whom they desire as long as they notify club before each match who the recipient of each ticket is going to be so club can supply the necessary info to the recipient to allow access
Just my guess

Last edited:
Has anyone downloaded their hospitality tickets to the NFC pass yet and if so how did they do it? I’ve got the pass but the match details aren’t showing on it in my wallet.

Also anyone figured out how to pass a ticket on?
My hospitality tickets didn’t download to the NFC and didn’t appear in “my account”. I used the contact us Chat a couple times. Eventually told as we’re hospitality they needed to be sent via email. 2 mins and I had the email and tickets attached to add to my wallet. All tickets have my name.

All the comms about home support only etc etc.

Reactions: SSR
My hospitality tickets didn’t download to the NFC and didn’t appear in “my account”. I used the contact us Chat a couple times. Eventually told as we’re hospitality they needed to be sent via email. 2 mins and I had the email and tickets attached to add to my wallet. All tickets have my name.

Magic mate. Thanks for clarifying that.

I’d emailed them to ask for advice.

The guidance they’ve given in the email about the NFC passes was obviously a lot of rubbish then.

Can you send the tickets to other members of your group so they all have the tickets on their own phones ?

I had all my tickets cancelled a few weeks ago and then I just chanced buying another one a few days ago. Got email yesterday saying cancelled but just got another email with the ticket which is now in my apple wallet. Presume that means I’m good to go

Can you send the tickets to other members of your group so they all have the tickets on their own phones ?
You can.

Got an email from hospitality with the tickets to download to my nfc pass.

It has the instructions for either downloading all them to the one phone or sending them to guests.

Last edited:
I had all my tickets cancelled a few weeks ago and then I just chanced buying another one a few days ago. Got email yesterday saying cancelled but just got another email with the ticket which is now in my apple wallet. Presume that means I’m good to go
It's a bit risky at the moment as the download may not have caught up with the cancellation yet.

You probably won't know until nearer the game. What does it say in your ticket account

Afaik each recipient of the ticket requires to provide their own email address to obtain ticket if a company is the hospitality provider
That would preclude any 1 person receiving more than 1 ticket and circulating
Implies Liverpool will forward the tickets themselves to individuals I would have thought

It's a bit risky at the moment as the download may not have caught up with the cancellation yet.

You probably won't know until nearer the game. What does it say in your ticket account

Shows the ticket, let me download it on to pass etc. For all intents and purposes it seems all good

I spoke to someone at Liverpool today - if you have multiple tickets then one person can have them all on one phone

Hospitality treated differently to General Admission

Yes. I just sent them the pdf ticket I got sent and then they used the link to add to their wallet. All tickets have my name on them. I’ll make sure I take hard copies of all the paperwork with me just in case any wind ups at the ground. But I don’t see how to use the NFC with these hospitality tickets. Plus if I was a business why would you have clients fill out all the NFC required info.

You can.

Got an email from hospitality with the tickets to download my nfc pass.

It has the instructions for either downloading all the to the one phone or sending them to guests.
Yes. I just sent them the pdf ticket I got sent and then they used the link to add to their wallet. All tickets have my name on them. I’ll make sure I take hard copies of all the paperwork with me just in case any wind ups at the ground. But I don’t see how to use the NFC with these hospitality tickets. Plus if I was a business why would you have clients fill out all the NFC required info.
Thanks for that. The hospitality does seem to be different from the normal tickets which you do need the NFC pass for.

Back