Liverpool fab 4 song

StaunchGer54

We've got salah. :D

I think it's great, hopefully someone comes up with a Rangers version. El bufalo would fit in nicely

Doubt it tbh. Few tourists types maybe, certainly wouldn’t of heard the locals singing it.

I watched a video of the guy singung it last night. They had him up on a stage outside Andield with a band, there was a decent crowd all singing along.

This the one that was made by an Irish jakey?

We've got Salah...
Oh Mane, Mane.
And Bobby Firmino,
But we sold Coutinho...

Quite a catchy tune, but it's a bit weird singing about selling your best player.

It's horseshit.

That guy in the video and was on Soccer AM is annoying as fu.ck and needs a good wash, typical Liverpool fan.

Do people actually realise that the guy behind this is a comedian and that this is one of the characters he plays.

I actually think the song is brilliant.

I don't think its a song that would work well in a stadium though. It would work better in pubs, supporters clubs, supporters buses etc.

Reactions: WBD
What about the Arsenal, Only fools and Horses song...........

'Cos if you want defenders

Then you don’t ask Wenger,

George Graham... he's your man.

Where they all come from is a mystery

It’s like replacing Ashley Cole with Gael Clichy

But here’s the one that’s driving me berserk

How is Arsene Wenger still in work?

Na na na na na, na na na na na..

Read more at https://talksport.com/football/vide...s-and-horses-180115268584#jyOEuIcEwhhfPMI5.99

That big guy in the picture is your stereotypical Laandanerrr without a shadow of a doubt.

They struggle to sing it here without the musician, not sure if they.done better elsewhere?

Not a fan of the Candeias effort, apart from the fact its smother stolen.

They struggle to sing it here without the musician, not sure if they.done better elsewhere?

Not a fan of the Candeias effort, apart from the fact its smother stolen.

All tunes are stolen from somewhere bud it’s a football chant not an attempt at a Brit award. I reckon it’s original enough in the scheme of things but each to their own :)

All tunes are stolen from somewhere.
I agree, but it seems recently, we only sing ones stolen from other fans who have put bit of thought into.it and tried it out. The Liverpool fans are the masters of originality. Add to that they are not averse to adopting other fans songs. We are the equivalent of Arsenal and Chelsea fans!

We’ve got Windass
Do do do do do do
And Morelos
Do do do do do do
And Jason Cummings too
We’re gonna score more than you

Thank you and goodnight

Back