Liverpool fans attacked by Roma supporters

Very nasty.

Why take a hammer to a game ffs?

You have to be a special kind of mental...
tenor.gif

The cops had to 're route the Roma team bus because it was going to be attacked by the jolly craicsters. Liverpool fans are the worst in England and have literally got away with murder for 40 years but like the filth up here are untouchable with the media, authorities and police.
I'd agree with that.

There seems to be a reluctance to ask awkward questions of Liverpool fans when it comes to hooliganism.

For many reasons.

I don’t know what it is about Liverpool fans - maybe the facial asymmetry, the penchant towards Primark as a fashion label, but . . . when I see them, I just think, “Yahoo.”

I'd agree with that.

There seems to be a reluctance to ask awkward questions of Liverpool fans when it comes to hooliganism.

For many reasons.
there's some incredible photos of around 40 people on top of 2 police fans waiting for the Roma team bus that never came. Some of them are waving flares. Large groups surrounding the van are also trying to get up. This despite the fact warnings were sent out threatening anyone with arrest for this type of behaviour. The whole scene is feral.

there's some incredible photos of around 40 people on top of 2 police fans waiting for the Roma team bus that never came. Some of them are waving flares. Large groups surrounding the van are also trying to get up. This despite the fact warnings were sent out threatening anyone with arrest for this type of behaviour. The whole scene is feral.
And as we speak the Bheasts in the East are being whipped into 'party frenzy' mode for the arrival of the Rangers on Sunday.

Are the Roma Fans on the front step due to the antics of the Scum Liverpool fans behaviour against Man City, they should have been tossed out of the competition because of it.

We used to tie a knot at the end of our scarfs to hit my brothers and mates with on way to games when I was a young lad.

To go tooled up with a hammer to a football match is crazy.

I'm surprised people are surprised by this.

Given the bad blood between the fans going back to the 80's, this kind of thing was always on the cards. Especially when you have Roma Ultras who don't just pavement dance.

Next week is going to be utter carnage.

Remember heysel. The italians hate the english.
Liverpool fans were savagely attacked in Italy the year before Heysel when they went to Rome for the final.

It was one of the reasons cited as to why Liverpool fans attacked Juve fans the following year (not that it make it right at all).

This has nothing to do with Heysel, these are simply scumbags and hopefully they get hammered by the law. This kind of shit has no place in football.

Are the Roma Fans on the front step due to the antics of the Scum Liverpool fans behaviour against Man City, they should have been tossed out of the competition because of it.
What a pile of rubbish. A couple of Liverpool fans threw items at a bus, damaging it, en route to the ground and so Liverpool should have been kicked out of Europe?! Should Rangers have been kicked out for fans breaking the bus window in Spain? British fans regularly get attacked by fans outside grounds abroad and by police inside them, for no reason.

Italian fans love a scrap, they will see this as getting one over the English.

Liverpool fans could be in for an interesting time in Rome.

I've always wanted to avoid two cities in our European travels, Rome and Naples. It won't just be Roma fans waiting for Liverpool either.
The Liverpool fans won't know what's hit them next week. Last night was just a small pocket of the Roma fans - and they took liberties on the Scousers doorstep. Next week everyone will be out and about to get a piece of the action. And the local police won't exactly be coming down too heavily on the Roma lads.

Thrown out of a competition for throwing cans at a bus? Fück off ya drama queen.

The Liverpool fans won't know what's hit them next week. Last night was just a small pocket of the Roma fans - and they took liberties on the Scousers doorstep. Next week everyone will be out and about to get a piece of the action. And the local police won't exactly be coming down too heavily on the Roma lads.
These sides should not be allowed to compete in Europe if the travelling fans’ safety cannot be guaranteed.

Every time English sides go to Italy and Spain they are attacked indiscriminately and often for little, if any, reason.

There was huge trouble when Man Utd played Roma a couple of years ago with stabbings etc. They complained to UEFA about police violence at Sevilla, as did Liverpool. Even Leicester City fans were attacked in Spain.

These ‘ultras’ who attack innocent fans are nothing but scumbags. Carrying knives and hammers FFS?! Yet the hard of thinking think it’s all fine because it’s Liverpool fans. I assume they will take the same view the next time Rangers fans are attacked by scumbag fans and police on foreign soil.

These ‘ultras’ who attack innocent fans are nothing but scumbags. Carrying knives and hammers FFS?! Yet the hard of thinking think it’s all fine because it’s Liverpool fans. I assume they will take the same view the next time Rangers fans are attacked by scumbag fans and police on foreign soil.

A fair point.

These sides should not be allowed to compete in Europe if the travelling fans’ safety cannot be guaranteed.

Every time English sides go to Italy and Spain they are attacked indiscriminately and often for little, if any, reason.

There was huge trouble when Man Utd played Roma a couple of years ago with stabbings etc. They complained to UEFA about police violence at Sevilla, as did Liverpool. Even Leicester City fans were attacked in Spain.

Don’t disagree with you, but there is a recent movement in British football to try and re-create the “ultra” scene here. Yes the immediate focus is more on atmosphere, pyro-technics etc. however supporters need to be wary that the possibility of more tribalism and violence comes with this as only takes one or two individuals to take it to the extreme.

Regarding the Man City bus, OK no one was seriously hurt in the end, but the videos made the street look like a war zone. I’m all for creating more of an atmosphere, but there’s a risk of it escalating closer to the levels we see in Europe if left unchecked.

As always, there are guilty and innocents on both sides. As a nation though we can have much more influence on our own actions than on those from another country.

Look as if there were folk on both sides looking for trouble.

But then again it's never Liverpool's fans fault.

If that team bus had been Barca or Real Madrid..with Messi or Ronaldo on board...UEFA would have papped Liverpool out of the competition by the Friday of that week.

Assume you feel the same way regarding the players entering a stadium then?
Throwing cans at a bus is misguided and hopefully the perpetrators are caught and dealt with. Stabbing innocent people and attempting to murder them by striking them with hammers is an entirely different ball game but then you know that.

Mate these groups throughout Europe are liberty taking cunts, i keep hearing that this mob are to fight that mob but it doesn’t happen as those muppets can only take liberties against fans just having a beer or going to the football.

I was on PRW when the MIB cunts came of a bus and ran smoke hitting anyone no matter what age or sex.
I wish they would follow another sport and leave us in peace

Liverpool fans were savagely attacked in Italy the year before Heysel when they went to Rome for the final.

It was one of the reasons cited as to why Liverpool fans attacked Juve fans the following year (not that it make it right at all).

This has nothing to do with Heysel, these are simply scumbags and hopefully they get hammered by the law. This kind of shit has no place in football.
I heard in the 90s Rangers fans were attacked when we played Juve in Turin. So these italians get away with it all the time.

Oh no! these really well behaved friendly Liverpool fans get a going over.My heart pumps piss for them

What a pile of rubbish. A couple of Liverpool fans threw items at a bus, damaging it, en route to the ground and so Liverpool should have been kicked out of Europe?! Should Rangers have been kicked out for fans breaking the bus window in Spain? British fans regularly get attacked by fans outside grounds abroad and by police inside them, for no reason.

A couple? They had a bloody impressive rate of fire then!

Oh no! these really well behaved friendly Liverpool fans get a going over.My heart pumps piss for them
How a fan of Rangers can revel in innocent fans lives being threatened attending football is truly mindboggling. Well done.
There's an innocent man fighting for his life at the moment because of a showers of scumbags but you carry on.
Honestly a Rangers fan of all fans should be the last person rejoicing at the prospect of innocent fans attending a football match and potentially not going home. It’s what I would expect of poets.

Mate these groups throughout Europe are liberty taking cunts, i keep hearing that this mob are to fight that mob but it doesn’t happen as those muppets can only take liberties against fans just having a beer or going to the football.

I was on PRW when the MIB cunts came of a bus and ran smoke hitting anyone no matter what age or sex.
I wish they would follow another sport and leave us in peace
My son and I many years ago were in Paris for PSG v Rangers we were waiting to go in and a bottle from them just touched the top of my head, I was lucky as I was just raising my head, otherwise it was good night Paris and a great victory.

My son and I many years ago were in Paris for PSG v Rangers we were waiting to go in and a bottle from them just touched the top of my head, I was lucky as I was just raising my head, otherwise it was good night Paris and a great victory.

Same thing happened to me in Amsterdam in the 90's going into the arena. Bottles whizzing around all over the shop.

Has to be said, other than the result and that one incident just before the game, the whole "trip" was an absolute blast :D

These c.unts were taking liberties that night - hovering around outside where we were to enter the ground and chucking all sorts at us. A few scuffles earlier in the day as well.

Years ago, I was walking past the entrance to the Albion car park heading to Ibrox for an OF game, wearing the orange jersey, when a bunch of mentally challengeds pulled up on a supporters bus. One came stotting off with a bottle of beer, which he then proeeded to throw and hit me on the head with, beer then running down my back. This was right in front of a jam sandwich full of cops. The shitebags threatened that I should move along, to avoid arrest, rather than go after the scumbag who threw it.

I was in the ground that night, ended up sitting in the home end even though i had a ticket for the Rangers end, there was some vicious fights at the end of the penalty shoot out....but otherwise a good night and great victory

Back