Liverpool fans attacked by Roma supporters

Mate, our players have been physically attacked on numberous occasions on the park, not just had a couple of cans chucked at a bus they were sitting on.

Whilst you cannot condone idiots throwing items at busses, what can the club do to stop it? It’s away from the ground and so there is only so much they can do. They can issue statements and remove tickets from culprits but otherwise idiots will still be idiots.

I don’t recall anyone (Scottish press aside) screaming for us to be kicked out of Europe when the opposition team bus was attacked in Spain (Villarreal or Osasuna?) and its window broken.
What can the club do to stop it ? Well it would help if they stopped endorsing these street ' welcomes '. This intimidation is officially approved by Liverpool FC themselves .

They wrongly think that the Liverpool support love Celtic and is full of mentally challengeds.
The city is full of them and is reflected in the support of both teams. It's basically a mainland version of Londonderry and if you think Glasgow city centre is bad for plastic Paddy boozers, just wait till you walk out of Lime Street station.

Liverpool used to be hugely popular amongst our support. Why do so many now have such animosity? Why do you dislike them?
They remind me of the mentally challengeds. That sense of entitlement and that they're everyone's secret team.

Plus many of my family are Everton supporters...

They remind me of the mentally challengeds. That sense of entitlement and that they're everyone's secret team.

Plus many of my family are Everton supporters...

Like the filth up here, the media down South are not allowed to say anything negative about the club or it's support. It all goes back to the crap the Sun wrote about Hillsborough but is now used as a stick all these years later to beat any journalist who dares question anything about them.
Also they have quite a lot of influential fan groups and pressure groups who rose up from that day in 1989 and who exert a lot of influence in the city itself which is why the Police allow large numbers of people to attack and intimidate visiting supporters also extending to opposition team buses. They even let them stand on top of their own police fans to throw missiles. What other Police force in the world would tolerate behaviour like that ?

The guy with the hammer is a local. The media just invented him as a Roma fan
You know the guy do you?
Whoever it is they should be locked up simple as. But let’s not get away from the fact that the Roma fans shouldn’t have been near that section of the ground.

I’m not surprised people are deflecting away from the fact that some fan has been stabbed for zero reason and would rather focus on fans setting flares off.

Maybe I'm getting old but watching those pieces of human excrement fighting with each other while a guy lies unconscious on the ground makes me feel sick to my stomach. When you look at it over what as well??

Back