Liverpool fans in bother tonight for racist banner mocking Divock Origi’s manhood

I guess it’s the stereotyping thing of black = huge cock but it’s hardly an offensive thing - quite flattering I suppose. What will be really interesting is how UEFA handle this with a major club like Liverpool as opposed to easier targets

Man Utd hunted out fans that were singing about Lukaku’s appendage :cool: all a bit sanitised and lacking a sense of humour if you ask me

It’s clearly fake they have it almost as long as the european cup ffs . Not as if it could be even contemplated as real . Having said that not the cleverest banner and surely they must have known real or not you can’t put naked pics or banners on a public event ? Daft .

I get everyone is sensitive and that this could be classed as racial stereotyping but for me I would put this under the banner of positive discrimination! If someone wants to spread a rumour I have a very small penis then maybe I would be offended (true or not) but people having fun saying I have a massive one isn't something I would ever offend any man surely!

What's the racist part? Is he going to be terribly upset about the Liverpool fans suggesting he's got a medium sized cock?

What's the racist part? Is he going to be terribly upset about the Liverpool fans suggesting he's got a medium sized cock?

To be fair try and put yourself in his position for a second. I wouldn’t exactly be thrilled with seeing my face on a banner like that.

It’s a lazy racial stereotype that all black men have big dicks.

It’s also one of the weirdest banners I’ve ever seen. Like I can’t compute the steps it has taken for them to think that’s a good idea.

To be fair try and put yourself in his position for a second. I wouldn’t exactly be thrilled with seeing my face on a banner like that.

It’s a lazy racial stereotype that all black men have big dicks.

It’s also one of the weirdest banners I’ve ever seen. Like I can’t compute the steps it has taken for them to think that’s a good idea.
I was just having a joke but you're right - it's a very strange, if not utterly bizarre banner to have.

Back