Liverpool fans in bother tonight for racist banner mocking Divock Origi’s manhood

Hang on didn't you say you had a chuckle at it despite thinking it was racist??

Yeah I laughed, I think it’s quite mild, im not going to lie about that. My issue is with people insisting there’s nothing offensive about it and anyone who deems it offensive is wrong to do so, because that’s not for them to decide.

I’m guessing you’re probably whiter than white mate, never chuckled at anything that could be regarded as inappropriate in your life?

Yeah I laughed, I think it’s quite mild, im not going to lie about that. My issue is with people insisting there’s nothing offensive about it and anyone who deems it offensive is wrong to do so, because that’s not for them to decide.

I’m guessing you’re probably whiter than white mate, never chuckled at anything that could be regarded as inappropriate in your life?

Big difference being I am not judging others whilst pretending to be whiter than white.

Big difference being I am not judging others whilst pretending to be whiter than white.

HAHA. I freely admittedly I chuckled and made no effort to hide it. How is that me being whiter than white? You’d be as well walking away now.

Back