Liverpool In Advanced Talks To Sign Ryan Fraser According To Talksport

Sebo23

Seem to have a bit of an exclusive, Talksport claim Liverpool are looking to sign Ryan Fraser in a cut price deal in January as he's out of contract in the summer.

Good squad player do we think, or not what Liverpool need?

Funny one Fraser, never been overly impressed but he consistently seems to get really good stats.

Don’t think he’s any better than Shaqiri

On his showing last season they will see that as a low risk squad addition, if being sold with 4 years on his contract he would be seen as a 20 million player in most likelihood with the crazy prices down there

My sheep mate has informed me they get 25% of any sale.

Big shame for them he will go for much less than he would have in the Summer. Given that his contract is up at the end of the season.

I took great pleasure in informing him of this:))

If Liverpool continue this form it will only add to the fixture pile-up they already have. Possibly a good back up in lesser fixtures/FA Cup.
Klopp has had the midas touch in the transfer market. Remember when we all sniggered when they bought Robertson from Hull.

Talksport talk shite.

They generally do, but they seem to have went big for this at 4pm, their local South Coast reporter it seems with the heads up.

Might turn out to be a lot of shite, but it's worth discussing anyway. The local reporter seems to think it might be linked to Harry Wilson going there.

I think he's a very good player and could end up getting even better in a setup like Liverpool's.

My sheep mate has informed me they get 25% of any sale.

Big shame for them he will go for much less than he would have in the Summer. Given that his contract is up at the end of the season.

I took great pleasure in informing him of this:))

Ah, you're talking about summer just past.
Got ye now.

Local Liverpool journalist James Pearce say the club seems to have dismissed this already. Let's see, I still think there might be something in it.

Good player. Was on 3 goals and 6 assists after 12 games last season. Only 1 goal and 2 assists at the same point this season though. Seems to have reverted to more ‘normal’ stats for him.

Better than Shaqiri? I’d say there’s not a lot in it to be honest. However he’s 3 years younger and about to go out of contract. They can probably get him in and then sell Shaqiri and come out if it with money in the bank. In that context it makes sense.

He won’t get any more game time than Shaqiri has seen.

Klopp obviously sees a role for him in the team set up.
I suppose that is why Klopp is a football genius and posters on here are struggling to see the sense in this move. :D

I would be sorry if Bournemouth were losing last seasons "Wee Man", but this season his form has been rubbish and he has turned into a moaning, sour faced git, seemingly after a move to Arsenal didn't materialise. He will get more free kicks if he plays for Liverpool( being a top four club ) as he goes down faster and easier than a Soho hooker, But I wish him well if he goes there.

He's out of contract in June and the suggestion was they will offer Harry Wilson in the deal.

He's been a good player for Bournemouth but they would be mad not to take that offer when he will go for hee haw next summer

Was sitting at a table with an ex sheep youth coach at a Rangers Erskine doo in Aberdeen a few years ago and he said that Ryan Fraser was by far the best kid he’d seen come through their system. Also believe 20% sell on fee for sheep but unlikely they’ll get much if he’s out of contract in the summer, what a shame!!

If his agent is any good he will go for free in the summer to command the strongest signing on fee.

Only a club panic buying will move for him in January.

Back