Liverpool in Napoli - Rangers Related

Get a different view on Roma every time! Some say left and some right. Always find Atalanta to be a very active left wing mob, tend to travel with other Clubs as well through “friendships”.
Atalanta are weird, I've heard lots say they are left wing but when I was in their curva a boy next to us was doing a Nazi salute and there were monkey chants a plenty.

Atalanta are weird, I've heard lots say they are left wing but when I was in their curva a boy next to us was doing a Nazi salute and there were monkey chants a plenty.
I went in the end opposite the main lot. Was still an Ultras presence, stall etc…. Selling various stuff. It’s absolutely pissed down though and it spoiled it a bit. I heard a few monkey chants at Napoli, mainly directed at Lukaku as Inter were the visitors,.

Seem to hear all kinds of left and right in Italy. Intriguing and daft country!

I went in the end opposite the main lot. Was still an Ultras presence, stall etc…. Selling various stuff. It’s absolutely pissed down though and it spoiled it a bit. I heard a few monkey chants at Napoli, mainly directed at Lukaku as Inter were the visitors,.

Seem to hear all kinds of left and right in Italy. Intriguing and daft country!
Atalanta was the most mental place I've ever watched football.

Anyone know what the travelling Napoli support are like? We have had to infiltrate their support and buy tickets in the visitors section of Ibrox for next week after the whole MyGers fiasco yesterday. Wouldn't have normally bothered but it's a special occasion for the club and the first Champions League game at Ibrox in 12 years proper. Just wondering if we are going to end up with our heads kicked in?

Might try and get a steward to move us to the corner of the enclosure if it's really rough. :eek::shh:

Anyone know what the travelling Napoli support are like? We have had to infiltrate their support and buy tickets in the visitors section of Ibrox for next week after the whole MyGers fiasco yesterday. Wouldn't have normally bothered but it's a special occasion for the club and the first Champions League game at Ibrox in 12 years proper. Just wondering if we are going to end up with our heads kicked in?

Might try and get a steward to move us to the corner of the enclosure if it's really rough. :eek::shh:

You did WHAT?

Ask Leicester mate!

If you wear a Napoli scarf or jersey and can speak some Italian, you'll be ok. If they figure out that you are not a Napoli fan, it'd be wise to get out of there.

Good lads who won’t mind at all:

If you wear a Napoli scarf or jersey and can speak some Italian, you'll be ok. If they figure out that you are not a Napoli fan, it'd be wise to get out of there.
Might have to get a half and half scarf to blend in... The horror!

Depends. I had a different experience of Naples to you when I went. Heard through a pal a few Liverpool got a good hiding Tuesday night, just because it don’t happen to you don’t mean if don’t happen at all. Personally I liked the gaff and had a great few days there, murdered Milan for a drink etc (not hard to do I know) but recognised it can be a bit dodgy - depends what situations you put yourself in as well at the end of the day as well, watching in a pub as a tourist like yourself ain’t really going to bring many problems is it! Been to most Football cities now in the world and Naples was one of the dodgier ones but one I’d go back to.
A sensible post
I have been three times to Naples amazing city but you do have to be sensible as definitely has an edge unlike any other city In Italy and witnessed some
Naive people suffering theft and other issues
Being aware of what - here and who is around you will see you ok
I would encourage anyone who fancies it to go but be sensible
I do think it’s another matter again going to support your team in Naples but again common sense
It

A sensible post
I have been three times to Naples amazing city but you do have to be sensible as definitely has an edge unlike any other city In Italy and witnessed some
Naive people suffering theft and other issues
Being aware of what - here and who is around you will see you ok
I would encourage anyone who fancies it to go but be sensible
I do think it’s another matter again going to support your team in Naples but again common sense
It

100%

It will be a different story if you're walking about the city in colours but it's the same as anywhere else abroad. People saying you need to stay in your room is absolute madness.

100%

It will be a different story if you're walking about the city in colours but it's the same as anywhere else abroad. People saying you need to stay in your room is absolute madness.
It’s really not though, it’s a different world entirely to say Munich, Vienna, Stockholm etc…I’d put it alongside the worst parts of Barcelona, Frankfurt, Berlin, Brussels myself and throw in Italian plod it makes it’s a harder experience.

It’s really not though, it’s a different world entirely to say Munich, Vienna, Stockholm etc…I’d put it alongside the worst parts of Barcelona, Frankfurt, Berlin, Brussels myself and throw in Italian plod it makes it’s a harder experience.

If you're not wearing colours and causing a scene you will be fine.

If you're not wearing colours and causing a scene you will be fine.
Like I say pal Tuesday night, 3 Liverpool fans - no colours, done in Naples near their hotel. Lads who’ve been away a fair bit as well.

This doesn’t mean everyone will get done by the way. Just a fact it happened. Lad on that Twitter thread above saying similar happened to him.

They attacker liverpool scarfers with belt buckles at anfield in 2019

Good luck the away support will be scummiest of the support

Like I say pal Tuesday night, 3 Liverpool fans - no colours, done in Naples near their hotel. Lads who’ve been away a fair bit as well.

This doesn’t mean everyone will get done by the way. Just a fact it happened. Lad on that Twitter thread above saying similar happened to him.

Mate I agree with you that their fans are arseholes and it's a shame what happened to them. Just want to put it out there that if you're careful it's a great place to visit and not as intimidating as you are made to believe. Folk talking about not leaving their rooms is mental.

Mate I agree with you that their fans are arseholes and it's a shame what happened to them. Just want to put it out there that if you're careful it's a great place to visit and not as intimidating as you are made to believe. Folk talking about not leaving their rooms is mental.
Oh aye sorry when it gets to that level it really is nonsense. I’d love to go back but I find it really hard to handle all the being told where to go by Police etc now… last night on 80 mins it showed away fans leaving at Ajax, off to have a few beers and forget the result and a decent time in Amsterdam I expect. Somewhere like Napoli be a case of being kept in a few hours and all this bollocks.

Back