Liverpool or Manure?

Manchester United. Just always preferred them to Liverpool. I wouldn't say I supported them or even go as far to stretch to say I liked them but you just remember growing up and loved watching them play in the late 90s early 00s.

3mmosx2.gif

had an affection for liverpool from when i was a very small child,have no idea how this came about though, followed it through since those days,usually get to about 4 games a season ,was due down in a fortnight for the villa game but thats obviously not happening

Same here. Not interested in either. Had friends at school supported either team but no influence on me

I can't be arsed with Liverpool but I f.ucking hate Manure. Klopp is a good lad so that gives the Scouse a few extra points.

I liked Liverpool when I was younger during the McManaman and Fowler days, had a few strips. Drifted away from them a bit as thought they were a bit too close with that lot in the 2000s but have started to like them again since Gerrard came back, not just that they play great football. Visited Liverpool in September last year and loved it but didnt get the chance to go to a game, it was sold out vs Newcastle.

Man Utd I couldnt really care much about other than the reason that and mates a Utd fan and is so big headed about that I want them to fail.

Would say Liverpool if forced, but being married to a Lancashire lass who supports Man Utd means we watch them when they are on Sky.
She is left in no doubt that Rangers comes first though.
Just don’t tell her I said that.

Man Utd were my English team when I was at school but I ended up losing interest in them. Don't really like or dislike any of the English teams now.

Man united are everything that is wrong with modern football, no class no dignity. Absolutely awful club.

Liverpool, well I don’t mind them that much but it’s still Leeds for me, and obviously Rangers, although that will upset the can’t have 2 clubs brigade.

Hate Man U and really dislike Liverpool.
However in the 1970's if I'm honest I always enjoyed watching Liverpools euro games and wanted them to win.
So if I had to choose one it would be the scousers.

Liverpool for me - simply because I hate Aberdeen (even more than Celtic) and most Aberdeen fans follow Moan United.

Liverpool because of the 70’s - 80’s teams but really not a lover of English football.

No real interest in any English team however I take note of Aston Villa only because my uncle played for them many years ago( and Scotland)

Couldn't give a shit about either of them. Same for any other team outwith Rangers tbh.

Manchester United for me, I have friends and family in Salford and they are all united daft. They are members of the British legion and in the legion on langworthy road they have a rangers corners with rangers scarves and teddy bears in rangers tops.

Have liked and admired players from both clubs, but no particular fondness for the clubs themselves

Back