Liverpool pay Man City a £1m settlement for hacking their scouting system

Tbf to @Superrangers, I would be the same if we played in England, everyone else is at it, and we are the best. Not such an unusual stance, really.
However, even he will struggle to defend this. So much for the committee at LFC.

Tbf to @Superrangers, I would be the same if we played in England, everyone else is at it, and we are the best. Not such an unusual stance, really.
However, even he will struggle to defend this. So much for the committee at LFC.

Yeah but Liverpool? The hollier than thou beacons of fair play and morality? The guiding light for the rest of football? Surely not those guys, they’re squeaky clean.

Sounds like no Sporting Integrity at Anfield!

@Superrangers might struggle to defend this one! But I bet he finds a way :))

Ha ha. 'Oil clubs' splutter. 'FFP, cheating bastards' cough. Its weird the stuff that goes on in football nowadays, with this coming on the back of the Leeds/Bielsa spygate stuff last season. Though, to be fair(!) this does date back to 2013.

@Superrangers having a long lie? :D

Wouldn’t see the oil rich Arabs doing that.

Imagine being absolutely livid about City having money to spend, it literally sends you into a rage with great regularity, and then you go and find out your squeaky clean club has just had to add another £1m to their coffers. Mwuhahaha. This story is very satisfying, 10/10 would recommend.

default.jpg

Lol,going to be fun hearing SRs trying to wriggle and squirm his way out of this one.
No doubt he would be calling for a points deduction or other such punishments if city behaved in such an underhand and dishonest way.

If Liverpool obtained any information on young up and coming world stars, it would be unjust if they used this illegally gained information for their own benefit.

They should of course pass all information to Stevie G instead. :cool:

City 5-0 at h/t
Has anybody been round to house yet to see if he’s ok. ;)
Ah the banter years.

Update it’s 6

Wonder why there isn't a big outcry about this compared to Bielsa spying on training. To me this is far worse. Could it be because Bielsa is Argentinian and therefore clearly a wrong un ?

I thought the same. Basically brushed under the carpet.

Bielsa thing also would never have been as big if it had been against someone like Alex Neil's Preston. It was the fact it was some cheating foreigner using underhand tactics against our Lamps that made it so big in English sports media.

Liverpool are my English because of my uncle but they deserve that let’s be honest there isn’t a team whiter than white about, they all break the rules sadly

I know Liverpool appear to have voluntarily paid a large sum of money to City but surely the football authorities should have been involved. In fact, is hacking not actually against the law if that’s what’s gone on here, even if it was ‘sorted’ between the clubs 6 years ago?

I’m sure both clubs are content that it's gone as far as it needed to but it’s actually quite a serious thing.

Stuff like that is probably more common than you think.

I heard we hacked Celtics computer, their hard drive is now being searched by the polis.

No idea why

Absolutely glorious. I hope they hired brown makeupped Trudeau to do it for double win, and I'm not even what you'd class as right wing.

That is crazy though.. its a different world from Beilsa spying in bushes.. proper industrial espionage! It wouldve been better if theyd just hijacked their facebook account and changed their name to manchester shitty or something really childish like that though

Suppose it ll pay wee Raheems wages for a couple of weeks lol.

Cmon Super Rangers. Try and defend the club whose stadium you’ve never even been inside lol

Liverpool cheat and are morally corrupt, Superrangers says get stuck in, Man City spend more than them, cheating Barstewards. Liverpool fans, like the Septic of England.

Wonder why there isn't a big outcry about this compared to Bielsa spying on training. To me this is far worse. Could it be because Bielsa is Argentinian and therefore clearly a wrong un ?
Jim white had a hard on over that story. Kept mentioning it for months. Wonder if he’ll slate Liverpool as much.

pretty small time offence compared to city , i know people like winding up superrangers but city are by far the worst and it's unbelievable how psg and them get away with the shit they get up to

I wonder if it was happening to us?

It would explain all the shite wee chesney signed that we were supposedly 'linked' with. :D

Bet they never hacked their live feed for Euro games, perhaps that's why the manky fuckers from the paedodome have a need to attend our games.

Back