Liverpool pay Man City a £1m settlement for hacking their scouting system

pretty small time offence compared to city , i know people like winding up superrangers but city are by far the worst and it's unbelievable how psg and them get away with the shit they get up to
Don't think anyone is denying that other clubs get up to under hand stuff.
It's the hypocrisy of SRs and a few others that people are taking the piss out of here, his attempts to paint lfc as paragons of virtue and honesty and his attacks on city and other clubs for their misdemeanors every opportunity that he gets,and derailing threads on a regular basis with his petty vendetta.
He's no one but himself to blame for getting his leg pulled about this,but he's generally a good poster when he takes of his red tinted specs off.

Don't think anyone is denying that other clubs get up to under hand stuff.
It's the hypocrisy of SRs and a few others that people are taking the piss out of here, his attempts to paint lfc as paragons of virtue and honesty and his attacks on city and other clubs for their misdemeanors every opportunity that he gets,and derailing threads on a regular basis with his petty vendetta.
He's no one but himself to blame for getting his leg pulled about this,but he's generally a good poster when he takes of his red tinted specs off.

they are deinitely no angels , no premier league club is.

But but ..... it’s Man City who break every financial and legal rule in the book, no?!

Sanctimonious gobshites haven’t half been shown up here :D
Two wrongs don’t make a right. Manchester City have broken every rule in the book and should be stripped of all honours won during the period, otherwise it makes a mockery of the competitions.

I have never heard of this story until now and it is a bizarre story. It’s hard to see how much Liverpool have to gain from this. They already spend a fortune on their own scouting, so how much are they to gain from knowing who city are targetting?!

If the authorities think there has been a serious breach though, what is the point in a fine, surely a transfer ban for a window would be a more effective punishment?

Good to know the usual sad numpties are thinking of me and obsessing about Liverpool though. Enjoy!

Wonder why there isn't a big outcry about this compared to Bielsa spying on training. To me this is far worse. Could it be because Bielsa is Argentinian and therefore clearly a wrong un ?
And you don’t think the British press would mock or target Germans in the same way they would Argentinians?

ahwg.gif

Back