Liverpool punter - £100 on them doing the quadruple at 3671/1

She was waiting on Liverpool winning, City dropping points vs Villa, and Liverpool to win the CL and never cashed out at near £100,000?

What a retard.
Get a grip ffs calling her a retard because she kept her bet but she stood to win over £350,000 if it won or lose a £100 stake if it lost! If it won you would be praising her!

Are you deaf/blind she said she was leaving it on before these games started so whatever the offers were is irrelevant and she is not a retard because her choice was different from yours!

It takes guts not stupidity or being a boot or retard as thought by a few on here but guts for her standing by her bet with thousands offered and as with any bet you can win or lose! Calling her all sorts of names because she chose not to cash out is quite pathetic!

Get a grip ffs calling her a retard because she kept her bet but she stood to win over £350,000 if it won or lose a £100 stake if it lost! If it won you would be praising her!

Are you deaf/blind she said she was leaving it on before these games started so whatever the offers were is irrelevant and she is not a retard because her choice was different from yours!

It takes guts not stupidity or being a boot or retard as thought by a few on here but guts for her standing by her bet with thousands offered and as with any bet you can win or lose! Calling her all sorts of names because she chose not to cash out is quite pathetic!

giphy-15.gif

That's one way to look at it, my way is she had 35k, then 62k then 95k in her hand ad each time she gambled on the result of 3 games of football which could have gone any way.
She didn't lose 100 quid she lost a minimum of 35k today gambling, she's an idiot

Yeah but we arent talking sweeties here, she apparantly had 60k at a click of a button, madness
Winning is hard and getting that big chance may never come for many of us!

If you believe in your bet you carry on especially when big offers come in!

60k, glad I didn't share my experience on here lol I am banned by bet365 for having an amazing purple patch I was with them for well over a decade! My bets were restricted by WH, Coral, Skybet and eventually but not long from PP eh my run came to an end but when I checked profit and loss from all it shocked me as my biggest win was over £25k and a running bet for over £40k!

I know it takes guts to reject offers to go all in but that's the gamble and if this is not fake then she has guts, nothing wrong with going all in and hitting jackpot if it happens!

That's one way to look at it, my way is she had 35k, then 62k then 95k in her hand ad each time she gambled on the result of 3 games of football which could have gone any way.
She didn't lose 100 quid she lost a minimum of 35k today gambling, she's an idiot
Cash outs are not yours unless you accept them, her stake is what she lost! Unless she ended her original bet and accepted cash out but it was neither your decision or mine to make S E!

She placed a £100 pound bet and had the offer of £95,000 for it today.

Absolute madness not to take that.

Talk about getting carried away.

That betting mob were probably (in a very indescreet and fly bastard way) encouraging her to keep going and she fell for it.

Idiot.

Winning is hard and getting that big chance may never come for many of us!

If you believe in your bet you carry on especially when big offers come in!

60k, glad I didn't share my experience on here lol I am banned by bet365 for having an amazing purple patch I was with them for well over a decade! My bets were restricted by WH, Coral, Skybet and eventually but not long from PP eh my run came to an end but when I checked profit and loss from all it shocked me as my biggest win was over £25k and a running bet for over £40k!

I know it takes guts to reject offers to go all in but that's the gamble and if this is not fake then she has guts, nothing wrong with going all in and hitting jackpot if it happens!
Cool.
Mind set your alarm for work tomorrow..

cash out calls are always a no brainer in retrospect. When city go 2-0 down your £350k is looking very tasty.

Shes welcome to her decision,but calling her a retard is correct,the original means HOLDING BACK,or slowing down,altho the person calling her that probably meant the offensive or informal meaning!

Shes welcome to her decision,but calling her a retard is correct,the original means HOLDING BACK,or slowing down,altho the person calling her that probably meant the offensive or informal meaning!
If you know it was meant as an insult as we both do then how can it be considered correct? That's absurd to say it is correct to call her that anyway, even in the context of HOLDING BACK the lass made it clear she was not cashing out so you are both wrong!

Not guts. Greed and stupidity.

If you know it was meant as an insult as we both do then how can it be considered correct? That's absurd to say it is correct to call her that anyway, even in the context of HOLDING BACK the lass made it clear she was not cashing out so you are both wrong!
Your welcome to your opinion!im merely pointing out the fact,the meaning of retard,and how sometimes it can be misunderstood,i didnt expect the Spanish inquisition lol,anyway she should have cashed out on that offer,but it was her choice!

After the Mahrez penalty kick miss I would have cashed out like, got away with one then. City going out to Real in the manner they did would have influenced me a lot as well as I thought City were a stick on for the CL.

Back