Liverpool & Real Madrid in regular contact with Kylian Mbappé over a deal for next summer - L’Equipe

I can't see Liverpool paying that sort of money, unless they bite the bullet and sell mane or salah for silly money to part fund it.

Out of contract the summer after that. Makes sense for PSG to sell then if he’s going to leave.

I think people underestimate just how much Nike don’t want Mbappe in an Adidas kit. Liverpool have got a definite chance here.

They've been unable to avoid that with Cristiano Ronaldo.

Don't see them being able to dictate where Mbappe goes.

If given the chance he'll always want to go Real I think, he's been open about his love for them in the past.

I think people underestimate just how much Nike don’t want Mbappe in an Adidas kit. Liverpool have got a definite chance here.
I doubt that makes much of a difference TBH. Nike have put up with Ronaldo wearing Adidas kits for the past eleven years. On the other side of it, Messi has been wearing Nike kits his entire career despite being Adidas’ biggest name.

I don't think that matters at all tbh. Both Messi and Ronaldo have played in both Nike and Adidas for club and country their whole careers. Their personal sponsorship deals are all that matters.

Could see Liverpool with a part swap for Salah. Prob a 100m difference though

Liverpool would need to sell salah or mane to fund it cause your still looking at 100 million plus for mbappe. I can see him going to Madrid, will be Madrid’s main man for the next 10-15 year.

Back