Liverpool Roll Call

Out of curiosity, why are people picking up tickets at goodison? I'm not going, so not trying to pull a fast one.

Edit, just seen the UB fan march thread about the tickets.

Me + 2 leaving from Bathgate about midday tomorrow.

Had a hotel booked but can’t stay now because of work commitments but absolutely buzzing to go to Anfield.

Got tickets for the hilton hospitality earlier, car down tomorrow first thing, fanzone in timbuktu booked for a quick visit before hilton, back after the game if the fanzone turns out to be okay, overnight in Birkenhead head and back home Wednesday.

Yep down here already,bit of a carry on with the trains right enough but jumped the 12:40 to Euston and change at Wigan to Liverpool,but I’m here and that’s the main thing.Plenty of Bears down here already and loads of Evertonians wishing us well.

6am start for me
Bus home at 3:30 Weds Morning!

Long Day, but the energy from an Away Day always sees you right

Out of curiosity, why are people picking up tickets at goodison? I'm not going, so not trying to pull a fast one.

Edit, just seen the UB fan march thread about the tickets.
Because Rangers decided to make that the collection point instead of the city centre somewhere.

Got to Birkenhead via Liverpool at 2130 last light after my sat nav tried to take me through a closed tunnel and it was a nightmare trying to get it to take me to the other one. Couple of pints in the local then up the road. Getting the train through about 10am.

Just down the road from me but working all day & couldn't get out of it :(

Will have to make do with the TV later.

Enjoy all of those heading down here & stay safe.

Been up since 5am. Getting picked up at half 9, nearly there!

Sash bash then the game then hopefully a party after ……… :)

Last edited:
Last minute late start unfortunately due to work commitments, driving down about 2ish.

Back