Liverpool route one football.

Their counter attacks are lethal. Probably something to with having players who can move quickly and intelligently, pass accurately, control a ball, and finish.

Last edited:
Yet I keep hearing they aren’t playing aswell as last season on Talksport, MOTD etc.

Would you agree with that yourself as a fan?
I think they are playing with a lot more belief this season. They are also managing to find a way to win when they are not playing at their best which is always a good sign. I believe they are playing better this season and doing so with a bit of a swagger.

An absolute farce the way they’re being helped on their way to the title. They hardly need the help yet continue to get it.
Seriously I think Liverpool proved last night that even with resting important players they are still a far better team than Everton.

If only they had VAR to fix these honest Refereeing mistakes.

Are people wanting the pen and red card for the wee nudge he gave the boy while shooting?
I think it would be quite a soft penalty and probably an even softer red card.
Yes I suppose there’s a case for both, but it’d still be soft!

Last year they had at least 12 points from offside goals and penalty dives .....VAR will fix that they said ....this season they will double that if so far is anything to go by. It's good for the Premier league global brand I suppose.
YoungCandidCrossbill-size_restricted.gif

Last year they had at least 12 points from offside goals and penalty dives .....VAR will fix that they said ....this season they will double that if so far is anything to go by. It's good for the Premier league global brand I suppose.

The old order is to be restored at all costs. At any cost. In saying that, Liverpool deserve to be top, but not perhaps by the number of points they currently enjoy.

Seriously I think Liverpool proved last night that even with resting important players they are still a far better team than Everton.

There was a blatant penalty and a red for Van Dijk missed at 2-1.

Liverpool are the best team in the league - VAR is a farce though. Stonewall penalty.

Oh yeah I think they are. But teams haven’t got a chance against them with joke calls like that at 2-1. Also would have meant a suspension for Van Dick which could have impacted heavily. But nope, the VAR system appears to break down whenever there’s potential for it to upset Liverpool.

Even that Lovren goal in the CL, they get the goal, but mere days earlier their fans assured us that Palace’s goal was rightly ruled off for a push identical to the one in the lead up to Lovrens goal. The type of mindset that comes with being perennial victims I suppose.

Oh yeah I think they are. But teams haven’t got a chance against them with joke calls like that at 2-1. Also would have meant a suspension for Van Dick which could have impacted heavily. But nope, the VAR system appears to break down whenever there’s potential for it to upset Liverpool.

Even that Lovren goal in the CL, they get the goal, but mere days earlier their fans assured us that Palace’s goal was rightly ruled off for a push identical to the one in the lead up to Lovrens goal. The type of mindset that comes with being perennial victims I suppose.
Their mindset that's right liverpool being top of the league is a great big conspiracy.

Like in the Man U away game where two huge calls went against Liverpool after VAR checks? ;)

I just watched the highlights there.
What about Mane’s touch and passes for the first two goals?
Some other sublime touches in other passages of play and a beautiful finish too.
What a player he is. Is he in better form than Salah this season?

Some other sublime touches in other passages of play and a beautiful finish too.

Best player in the league this season.

thats also not true , there was a study done and they'd still be this season with the supposed decisions made and they would have won league last year if the calls went there way. seems to be a massive witch hunt against them at the minute, every victory there is something highlighted to make people think they are lucky.

it reminds me a lot of the way the BBC/ sportscene do with us.

thats also not true , there was a study done and they'd still be this season with the supposed decisions made and they would have won league last year if the calls went there way. seems to be a massive witch hunt against them at the minute, every victory there is something highlighted to make people think they are lucky.

it reminds me a lot of the way the BBC/ sportscene do with us.
Off the top of my head, I can recall at least 3 important goals they scored last season that were clearly offside that were allowed to stand. This season VAR was supposed to put an end to all that but as we have seen this season, it has proved to be corrupt at a certain ground called Anfield.
Take the recent Manchester City game. Liverpool's first goal should have been disallowed and a penalty awarded up the other end to City.
And then there is Liverpool's second goal. We are supposed to believe that this was VAR checked and Salah's header was deemed onside. Yet there was no interruption to the goal celebrations or resultant kick off. This decision was apparently made in just a few seconds while it took Sky Tv a full half hour after the goal to show a replay with their imaginary line which proved inconclusive. Yet VAR took just seconds to rule on this while other similar iincidents have taken 3 or 4 minutes to sort out.

Off the top of my head, I can recall at least 3 important goals they scored last season that were clearly offside that were allowed to stand. This season VAR was supposed to put an end to all that but as we have seen this season, it has proved to be corrupt at a certain ground called Anfield.
Take the recent Manchester City game. Liverpool's first goal should have been disallowed and a penalty awarded up the other end to City.
And then there is Liverpool's second goal. We are supposed to believe that this was VAR checked and Salah's header was deemed onside. Yet there was no interruption to the goal celebrations or resultant kick off. This decision was apparently made in just a few seconds while it took Sky Tv a full half hour after the goal to show a replay with their imaginary line which proved inconclusive. Yet VAR took just seconds to rule on this while other similar iincidents have taken 3 or 4 minutes to sort out.

the cleared that up though didnt they , it hit off bernardo silvas hand onto trents hand thats why they didnt give it, handball onto another handball never a penalty.

what did you think kompanys foul on salah last year at the etihad? salah nicks it off him kompany fouls him salah clean through on goal?

can you name the 3 goals off the top of your head now then?

the cleared that up though didnt they , it hit off bernardo silvas hand onto trents hand thats why they didnt give it, handball onto another handball never a penalty.

what did you think kompanys foul on salah last year at the etihad? salah nicks it off him kompany fouls him salah clean through on goal?

can you name the 3 goals off the top of your head now then?
That incident and the Maguire one at Anfield too are conveniently forgotten about.

Both straight red cards not given and ended up costing Liverpool 5 points.

That incident and the Maguire one at Anfield too are conveniently forgotten about.

Both straight red cards not given and ended up costing Liverpool 5 points.

aye thats what annoys me there is a agenda that seems to be getting pushed by the media down south that every game they are getting lucky, somegames they will be thats just football. the maguire one was the foul on keita wasnt it? liverpool should have had pen that night.

i don't like or dislike liverpool, i like to wind up the inlaws when they lose but i don't mind them at all even though i preferred everton as a boy. i just don't like the constant attention on them as if they dont deserve to be where they are.

aye thats what annoys me there is a agenda that seems to be getting pushed by the media down south that every game they are getting lucky, somegames they will be thats just football. the maguire one was the foul on keita wasnt it? liverpool should have had pen that night.

i don't like or dislike liverpool, i like to wind up the inlaws when they lose but i don't mind them at all even though i preferred everton as a boy. i just don't like the constant attention on them as if they dont deserve to be where they are.
It was a separate incident. He took out Mane, last man and straight red. Keita should have had a pen that night too forgot about that.

Nobody can praise Liverpool no matter how well they play. We go on about Celtic being paranoid but %^*& me some of the folk on here are beyond parody at times.

Mane has been better than Salah since the start of last season.

Yet I keep hearing they aren’t playing aswell as last season on Talksport, MOTD etc.

Would you agree with that yourself as a fan?
As a fan it looks it but results are superb, we can play better but we are winning and have the we wont lose mentality. We look more shaky at back but we are only leaking the odd goal, so its a strange one tbh, we find ways to win and it appears teams expect us to beat them.
Anyone come on Rangers, as a Liverpool come new Rangers fan cause of Stevie i would say the turnaround is remarkable, everyone wants success now and it will come, starting the weekend. Some of my mates still moan about how liverpool are playing yet we virtually never lose, fans are great sometimes. I prefer to enjoy the football and accept the odd bad result, im loving it as a fan

Latest posts

Back